Sign in to follow this  
phonegeek

Any issues

...with what?

Please try to be more descriptive in the title and content, it helps us know what you're talking about or asking.

; )

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

If people aren't saying anything about it, that means one of two things:

1) Nobody has one

or

2) There are no issues.

Keep in mind that development is slim to none for this device. And its specs are similar to the S3. These are not inherently bad things, but worth considering.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

With the f7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody has this phone Jeremy. So you won't hear much from anyone around these here places. Y'all. I know one person with it. Seems good. Annoying in some ways like you can't take screenshots in apps.

If people aren't saying anything about it, that means one of one things: 1) Nobody has one

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Fixed!

I have had one for a few months.  Upgraded to this from the S3 around July when it first came out.  Signal and battery were a hundred times better. Development is nonexistent, except for rooting (which only took a few minutes).  I have had zero issues with it since I got it, except for the roaming issue after the PRL update last week, but I don't necessarily blame that on the phone.  As far as not being able to take a screenshot in apps, I haven't had any trouble taking a screenshot in any apps so far. As a matter of fact, there is a dedicated "Quick Memo" button on the side above the volume rockers  that not only takes a screenshot, but allows you to scribble or type sketches or memos. I have begun to notice some weird spotting on the screen, like a totally black wallpaper will show some bright pixels, but I believe it's from me sitting on my phone in my back pocket.