Sign in to follow this  
tarun2687

Phone not recognizing SIM card!

Hi,

I was using Dead Calm v1.4 in my electrify M. Then i decided to test Rage M v1.0 rom.

After flashing RageM rom, phone boots but no network service is there. Error message appears 'SIM card not compatile'.

Now i'm getting no signal or service with any ROM. Not even after making nandroid backup. what can be the problem?

I've noticed that my TWRP v2.6.3.0 is mounting MODEM partition when i boot into recovery. And it is showing Baseband: unknown

Please Help me guys!! =( =(

Edited by tarun2687

Nothing to worry , flash the phone once again with stock rom using RSD lite. 

Rage Rom has a inbuilt modem in it and it kills the network, so if you want to flash a ragerom , please remove the non-lhos.img file from the zip and then flash. 

Just flash the stock using rsd lite and you are good to go.

Tarun i see you are from India , if you are still struck give me a ping at balabharathi1987@gmail.com

Edited by yakaaithiri

Thanks Bala,

but sorry to ask silly question...will RSD lite work with unlocked bootloader. and which firmware to use? I 've seen you have posted link to different firmwares.

Thanks Bala,

but sorry to ask silly question...will RSD lite work with unlocked bootloader. and which firmware to use? I 've seen you have posted link to different firmwares.

Thanks Bala,

Hey thanks buddy

just flashed stock with RSD and my phone is up and running. 8)

Thanks Again

I am making a RageRom V1.0 based rom for our beloved Electrify M. 

Will upload the same after the baking is complete.  You can try the same and it will not cause radio issues.