Sign in to follow this  
USCCworker

End of life

Motorola put it on their page as officially receiving kitkat

Honestly, I am just being the "sarcastic, devil's advocate" here.  But, if I remember right, the original Electrify was also "listed" for an upgrade on the Moto website, and then changed.  Got a lot of people mad that time...

Honestly, I am just being the "sarcastic, devil's advocate" here.  But, if I remember right, the original Electrify was also "listed" for an upgrade on the Moto website, and then changed.  Got a lot of people mad that time...

Being sarcastic and all, JohnB  Your still using that electrify?!  Look at your Device...   ;)  I thought you had something else...

Edited by dBuster

LOL - I should update that sometime..... Actually I still have one waiting for its update, just not currently in use.  As for the EM I am using, it runs CM 11 from time to time so I suppose I already have my KitKat ;)

Wow.  This seems early EOL?  Glad I'm getting a X tomorrow

Snodrog742, if your getting an X tomorrow and use your phone for emails I would hold off updating to kitkat!!!  Check out the mess by searching google for kitkat and email sync....

Just looking out for you!

Being sarcastic and all, JohnB  Your still using that electrify?!  Look at your Device...   ;)  I thought you had something else...

My niece is using my old electrify.  I just saw an ad on craigslist for an EM for $450, I didn't pay that for mine and it was brand new on ebay

Honestly, I am just being the "sarcastic, devil's advocate" here. But, if I remember right, the original Electrify was also "listed" for an upgrade on the Moto website, and then changed. Got a lot of people mad that time...

Being sarcastic and all, JohnB Your still using that electrify?! Look at your Device... ;) I thought you had something else...

My niece is using my old electrify. I just saw an ad on craigslist for an EM for $450, I didn't pay that for mine and it was brand new on ebay

shit ... I have 2 EM's.. Wish I could get that out of them

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

shit ... I have 2 EM's.. Wish I could get that out of them

I like how the filters filter shit differently.. when viewing from the thread list it says sh it when reading the thread it says "great". When quoting it says sh it...

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.5

Edited by dBuster

I quit

NO don't quit, go hit your candy jar grab a few pieces of candy and a beverage of your choosing count to some number you think of then fix everything. :-D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by dBuster

Honestly, I am just being the "sarcastic, devil's advocate" here. But, if I remember right, the original Electrify was also "listed" for an upgrade on the Moto website, and then changed. Got a lot of people mad that time...

Being sarcastic and all, JohnB Your still using that electrify?! Look at your Device... ;) I thought you had something else...

My niece is using my old electrify. I just saw an ad on craigslist for an EM for $450, I didn't pay that for mine and it was brand new on ebay

great ... I have 2 EM's.. Wish I could get that out of them

I doubt they will get $450 for them, they are going for around $100 used on ebay the last I looked

$450 for an EM!?

Wow... You wouldn't get that out of a S4, even if you included dinner with the deal.

Same applies for just about any phone.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

$450 for an EM!?Wow... You wouldn't get that out of a S4, even if you included dinner with the deal.Same applies for just about any phone.Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Just another clueless seller that still thinks they should still be worth MSRP

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Love people like that. Phone is never going to be worth anything near that price. Soon as its activated it loses 50% value.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I sold one for $85 and one for $75 (slight superficial damage to casing). Knew I could probably have gotten a bit more out of them if I'd wanted to wait, but just wanted to get rid of them quickly. I didn't delete the CL ad and got probably a dozen emails on each. Should have listed them for $100 and $85 but oh well, got them sold, got them sold quickly, and my wife spent the money quickly.