Sign in to follow this  
RMarkwald

Just stopping by...

Hello everyone!  I just picked up my new Moto X today from USCC, and just stopping by to say Hello.

Some of you may know me from the Galaxy S3 side of things.  So far the hour I've had this device, I really like it!

Wahoo!!!  The place is getting crowded!!!

WOW, just checked and my line is eligible AGAIN for upgrade!  Maybe I ought to get a second X??? or another device and sell it???

Edited by dBuster

Today was $.01 with $35 activation and I think we had to use 7500 points as we are outside our official upgrade window.

- Sent from my Moto X

Wahoo!!! The place is getting crowded!!!

WOW, just checked and my line is eligible AGAIN for upgrade! Maybe I ought to get a second X??? or another device and sell it???

Hey bestest friend! If you do get a second one, I'll give ya $50 for it! I want an X pretty bad. Sound like a deal buddy ol pal?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

WOW, just checked and my line is eligible AGAIN for upgrade! Maybe I ought to get a second X??? or another device and sell it???

Hey bestest friend! If you do get a second one, I'll give ya $50 for it! I want an X pretty bad. Sound like a deal buddy ol pal?

Well as I was looking at finalizing the the upgrade tonight the hidden catch is that you have to take a shared data plan and that alone is a deal breaker for me. However I can get one of those colorful fruit devices for those loyalty points without having to change to share data...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well as I was looking at finalizing the the upgrade tonight the hidden catch is that you have to take a shared data plan and that alone is a deal breaker for me. However I can get one of those colorful fruit devices for those loyalty points without having to change to share data...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No you don't if you're eligible.   I just did today without switching anything

Really liking this thing. Few 'bugs' I need to root to take care of. I do miss the Android browser. Not a fan of Chrome for mobile

Really liking this thing. Few 'bugs' I need to root to take care of. I do miss the Android browser. Not a fan of Chrome for mobile

What bugs out of curiosity?

- Sent from my Moto X

Oh, not actual bugs. Just things I want from my s3.like thumb controls in the browser and more options on notifications toggles- like gps and screen lock

I got an X off Craigslist for 20$ (Long story)... I can't believe I got this much phone for so cheap. I am a pixel junkie and would be willing to trade my S4s 1080p display for the performance of this phone + active display. Only thing I miss from the S4 is the camera, but the X's keeps getting better and better.

KitKat on this phone is absolutely beautiful and the Moto X experience is highly refined.

Congrats Rmarkwald