Sign in to follow this  
doctorcaligari

Google Sells Motorola to Lenovo

I agree. My friend has had many Lenovo products and seems to be happy with them all. I think it'll be just fine. It may not be the Moto it is right now, but I think they'll grow too. 

Off topic but how do you have almost 3k posts  =o Didn't you join a few months ago?

Honestly I am ready for USCC to get any new hardware partners. I wouldn't mind seeing some flagship HTCs competing with flagship lenovorola devices.

I've been a member since July 2012. :P I just like to talk about phones and Android a lot so I post a lot lol. 

I loved my HTC Merge though the UI was a bit clunky, I'd like HTC phones again. 

I agree. My friend has had many Lenovo products and seems to be happy with them all. I think it'll be just fine. It may not be the Moto it is right now, but I think they'll grow too. 

Off topic but how do you have almost 3k posts  =o Didn't you join a few months ago?

Honestly I am ready for USCC to get any new hardware partners. I wouldn't mind seeing some flagship HTCs competing with flagship lenovorola devices.

I've been a member since July 2012. :P I just like to talk about phones and Android a lot so I post a lot lol. 

I loved my HTC Merge though the UI was a bit clunky, I'd like HTC phones again. 

agreed.

The last good HTC I had was the Touch Pro 2. Had reception issues with anything after that. I never tried the Merge though because I belonged to a phone group on Facebook and the several people that had them had been through several of them. the main complaint was a white screen freezing issue. Scared me away. 

Off topic.

Zenzr, I can see why one would think you have been around a short time, your profile..

hynezymu.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

You joined on july 11th? Guess what day that is?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Um is that a riddle? Your birthday?

Ha I meant 13. Ive had a long day I'm sorry. Yes I'm a newbie here. But I like to talk when the subject is android.

I suffer from severe depression (among other issues) due to my personal history, so I don't talk much in the real world. So I make it up in talking online and what not. Its a personal thing maybe I'll share with you all some day if anyone wants to read.

Back on topic: I just want USCC to get more than just Sammy phones. We want choice!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Well the G3 will be here at the end of Q2 or early Q3. Problem with HTC is that because we had such awful phones (Wildfire and Hero anybody?) USCC cancelled the manufacturing contracts early on account of the quality issues. We weren't happy with the quality, they weren't happy with the business side of it. Que sera, sera.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Well the G3 will be here at the end of Q2 or early Q3. Problem with HTC is that because we had such awful phones (Wildfire and Hero anybody?) USCC cancelled the manufacturing contracts early on account of the quality issues. We weren't happy with the quality, they weren't happy with the business side of it. Que sera, sera.

even though USCell isn't a huge company, I'm surprised that no one there is smart enough to understand "if you buy junk, you get junk". Pretty simple really. Same goes for nearly everything. You get what you pay for.

If you buy top tier HTC, then you'll get top tier phones (and the people will follow).

Edited by HikingMoose

If I knew it was awesome, and everything I wanted, then yes! The HTC One kinda blows away the Merge lol.

Edited by HikingMoose

I would be okay with high end phones from anyone. If I don't like it, fine, but at least we have choice lol.

I concur.

Diversity would be nice instead of 1 dominant manufacturer.

I wouldn't mind LG, I think that's the best potential partner for them right now. Maybe Nokia but that's also a smaller niche market.

Idk.

Something other than a S4 as the top stand alone dog, same level of "latest and greatest" but not Samsung. Because Samsung has a bad habit of destroying an OS, like apple.

Good concept, bad implementation.

I concur.

I wouldn't mind LG, I think that's the best potential partner for them right now. Maybe Nokia but that's also a smaller niche market.

Idk.

Something other than a S4 as the top stand alone dog, same level of "latest and greatest" but not Samsung. Because Samsung has a bad habit of destroying an OS, like apple.

Agreed. They make great phones, but a terrible OS. That's why I like rooting their devices.

I concur.

Idk.

Agreed. They make great phones, but a terrible OS. That's why I like rooting their devices.

You should try the note 3!

I concur.

Idk.

Buy me one!

I concur.

Idk.

For dropped calls!? :)