snodrog742

Member of the Month

You will notice at the top of the main page for the forums now there is a MOTM.  I will be picking a member at the beginning of the month and post here a little synopsis of why they were chosen.

January - Matthius - he has been here helping seek out new ROMs, answer questions, trial and error, etc.  Always willing to help others and try new things to better the community.

February - WoundTight - do I really have to explain?  He's been here making ROMs and such completely for USCC devices.  Incredible guy and can't thank him enough.

March - bru_1 (W4MJE) - I always see him keeping things up to date and offering his assistance.  I've seen him progressively learning since he joined the site and has been an asset to the site.  Congrats!

April - ............... Sorry.  Change in job/position and completely forgot.

May - puk3n - He's a sneaky and quiet one but I know he's done a lot around the site, learning how to make ROMs and teamed up with some developers last I knew.  Thanks for your work!

June - Ace3166 - this guy is quiet but at the same time has a big voice.  He has been around the US Cellular world and has helped answer many questions related to contracts/upgrades/points even when I had concerns.  Thank you!

July - HikingMoose - Because Jon said so.  Haha.  I suppose you've been pretty helpful too pretty much everywhere.  Congrats man.

^see I also make the community better!

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Is someone campaigning for march? You have brought many to incredible battery saving tips and extended their battery!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4.2.5 - non pro version.

#donotmakemeMOTM there are others more deserving that is for sure.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Agreed (for me).

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Wow I just stumbled on this and want to say thanks for the kind words also for being chosen as member of the month. I really didn't expect to be selected so never had time to prepare my acceptance speech. I want to thank my producer, the Academe, fellow team members, Samsung... um... my wife... hope I am not forgetting anyone... If I didn't mention your name you know who you are... Oh and thanks Moose for making the community better!     Whew almost forgot that one.

I didn't jumped ship just haven't upgraded yet. Having a hard time retiring the Note 2 because it's such a great phone.

Thanks Team USCC for the recognition and for providing a home for us crack flashers!

Wanted to once again say thanks for being chosen member of the month. The thing I'll miss most is the limo rides to and from work.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

You're the man, wt. But don't let your head get too big, this was the shortest month of the year.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Edited by BoгИX