spooky_pitboss

Drop drop down menu problems - Am I alone?

Having a lot of problems after having my phone on for a while, the drop down menu at the top doesn't recognize my finger. No matter how hard you try, it won't budge. I've went into the developer options, and you can visually see the mark where my finger is, and it's responding everywhere normally, the menu just doesn't react. Every time it happens, I'll reboot and it's fine.

My phone is "stock" other than enabling developer mode and speeding up the transitions between screens.

Really don't want to wipe my phone and start over if possible. Thanks for the help! Other than this problem, this phone has been amazing!

Happened once today, toggled everything I could imagine with no improvement. A restart clears it up. No rhyme or reason as to when it doesn't work either...

My phone is "stock" other than enabling developer mode and speeding up the transitions between screens.

That's probably your problem right there! lol

That's probably your problem right there! lol

What is, the enabling of the developer mode, speeding up the transitions, or the fact that the phone is stock?

No clue. Just thinking of things you've changed. Animation could maybe want you to swipe down really fast to get the menu. Idk. Could be something stupid like that lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Edited by BMaae4