Sign in to follow this  
phonegeek

Any Htc

I know us cellular and Htc has had its moments wonder if we get the Htc one or the new one that's coming out,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea...after the half-life issues with the antennas for the Desire, and then the memory issues with the Wildfire, I think USCC soured on HTC's ability to create good hardware. 

desire was a great phone i had one for three years didnt have a issue out of it.. i think they have more issues with samsung phones(i still like then) gs4 4.3 issues gs3(signal issues 3 times) mesmerize ughh

desire was a great phone i had one for three years didnt have a issue out of it.. i think they have more issues with samsung phones(i still like then) gs4 4.3 issues gs3(signal issues 3 times) mesmerize ughh

I had the Desire for over a year as well (it was my second smart phone after the Moto Droid), and aside from the limited internal memory, I never had any trouble with it. I'd love to have the option to get an HTC phone, but I really don't expect to see any of their phones on USCC under the current management. 

I liked my merge software wise but the ui.. Was slow.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

The merge had so much potential, but was slower than my old touch pro! I thought the desire was a piece, and all of my HTC phones died a weird death.

Oddly, I love the s3 hardware and the thing is freaking bullet proof. I will never buy an HTC based on the bad experiences I had with all of them I owned. I do miss their software though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I meant hardware. Silly me. I loved the feel of the phone. But I agree. I much prefer Samsung now.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

USCC quietly announced they weren't working with HTC anymore.  

I think it was a combination of the fact they only have 3.2% market share (last I heard) so it's not economical to order in the amounts required to get an OEM to make you a 4g device on your bands, and serious quality issues.

In addition to the laundry list above don't forget the One V loses signal entirely if you damage the battery plate, lose it (that's where the antenna is) or don't have it clipped in just right.

This is really too bad.  I have an HTC One from work and I like it better than the GS4.  If anything, I wish we just had the option.

I'd love to see HTC high end devices. All uscc ever got was mid - range phones. So they got mid-range sales. Just imagine if we had the HTC One! Holy cow. Their contract with Sammy would suffer....therefore it will never happen.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

I wish we would! One of my favorite phones was my rezound on vzw. I'd give my note up to have that bad boy again lol

I liked my Desire, outside of the memory limitations which I was able to work around, until the touchscreen decided not to respond to touch anymore.  Really limits the usefulness of a touchscreen phone.  Fortunately, I was at the point where I could upgrade anyway.  I have liked my S3 a lot more, and the S3 has been the phone my wife has liked the best of any she has ever had.