DaveW1950

Roms for gs4 mini?

31 posts in this topic

I approve of Octos.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Looks like it's going to happen, I'm not the most experienced with Android hackery but I've been a full time linux user since 2000 so I figure I can't get into *too* much trouble ;) One of the folks from the OctOS team has offered to assist me... Hopefully I can punch this out :D

They're great people. I approve 100%.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

On it.  I got confused this morning and was working on the Sprint version and had it building until Grommish told me to stop.  I killed that build and now I'm building the device repository for the USC variant instead.

The good thing about it, once I'm done there shouldn't be a reason for people not to build the device for other ROMs also, in fact I can make unofficial ROMs happen for almost all of them by assigning the device to a person I know just enjoys building, he was disspointed to see that jflte was already being maintained and has already called dibs on maintaining the nexus 6 when it finally comes out :lol:But I am partial to ours and would suggest you stick with the team that drops everything for you guys. =-P

On it.  I got confused this morning and was working on the Sprint version and had it building until Grommish told me to stop.  I killed that build and now I'm building the device repository for the USC variant instead.

The good thing about it, once I'm done there shouldn't be a reason for people not to build the device for other ROMs also, in fact I can make unofficial ROMs happen for almost all of them by assigning the device to a person I know just enjoys building, he was disspointed to see that jflte was already being maintained and has already called dibs on maintaining the nexus 6 when it finally comes out :lol:But I am partial to ours and would suggest you stick with the team that drops everything for you guys. =-P

Here is the thread for the device repository http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/topic/7304-serranolteusc-device-repository/

Edited by Dubbsy

It built successfully last night. O0   Waiting on confirmation from gehidore today, then it will be posted.