Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freshkid877

Can someone Help me LG APEX

5 posts in this topic

Hi, i registered today, i Have my phone rooted, but there are no ROMS for this device, i would like to flash a recovery and a custom rom. I was told not to try to the LG ALLY roms or recovery so i won't. i've scoured the internet for a month trying to find a answer, surely there is?

hello and welcome to the site .

Im not sure about the apex myself since i have yet to get to handle and review one .

but i will see what i can find for you .

are you aware of any rom or dump rom from the apex ? something the developers here might use to get started ?

My wife had this phone and I thought for a while after she got rid of it, to keep it and see if I couldnt port CWM to it. There has been little to no development for this phone other than the ability to Root using Superoneclick or z4root. I wonder now that there isn't and official 2.2 update that the Ally files wouldnt work using the lg loader tool. hmmmm...I might try to pick one of these up cheap somewhere and play with it. It was a snappy little phone, that struggled with memory, but the keyboard was fantastic.

just wanted to say, even though this thread is old, that the Velocity ROM for Ally "worked on my LG Apex. i constantly got force quit errors, the home button didnt work, and it was rebooting by itself  but there were times it worked quite well.

im working my own simple rom that will hopefully work better and run faster w/ 2.2.2