Sign in to follow this  
ButtKickington

[ROM] IOKP hlte Universal

I DID NOT MAKE THIS ROM.

I'm just giving you guys a link to an awesome ROM that works with mms.

Before anybody says, "oh you didn't do anything with it" or "lol if people really want to find cool roms, they should just google search it." I've been on this site for quite a while (only made my account recently) looking for ROMs and did google some stuff, but I couldn't really find anything, so I'm putting this here for people without googling skills.

With that being said, here is the official link

IOKP for hlte Universal:

http://www.infamousdevelopment.com/forum/topic/2352-rom-442-hlte-universal-all-variants-infamous-open-kang-project-feb-24/

The link has the dl link to the rom zip and gapps. MMS should work right away, and should flash with our TWRP for hlteusc.

It is basically AOKP except it's made by infamous and I'm sure there's other tweaks, I can't tell what all of them are because I've only put AOKP on my note3 for about a day and dropped it because it was not working with mms or data. But I've been running this ROM on my own phone for at least a week and everything runs great.

I concur. This rom runs well. Very nice. Not! Calls dont work.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

Edited by phince1

when i was on this a litttle while back before it got posted here i believe i couldnt receive calls...has that been fixed since?

Pfft! Lol. No it has not been fixed. I retract my previous statement about this rom!!

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk