Sign in to follow this  
HikingMoose

I've got some personal news!

Wow. I have to watch that movie again.

Just marathon every Andy Sandberg and Will Farrel movie.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I made this thread dedicated just to it. Well, to mine lol.

The way I did it was, I burried a fake Day's jewelers box in the gold medallions, with the bow showing. But instead of the ring I had a necklace ( one previously bought her hehehehe). I said, "I hope it's not exactly like the other one I got you.", which made her think it was a pandora bead or something boring, and you could tell she was let down.

She opens it and says, kinda harshly, "this is the exact same one I already have", to which I replied "how can that be, they are all supposed to be unique?" (They are buterfly wings framed in white gold). So she starts to head to her jewelry box, "shit" I thought to myself.

So I said, "well wait a minute, I went with craig today to get dog food for his dog, and found Chloe (her cat she calls "her precious") a collar on clearance. Lets go take a look"

So we go down stairs and she's, hiding under the the coffee table, so Melissa kneels down to look, and says "oh that's pretty", then Chloe turns and she sees the ring and goes "what's th..." and starts bawling and collapses on Chloe squeezing her in a bear hug. So after she removed it in hysterics, I got down on a knee and tried to ask her but she was crying so hard she couldn't answer. Lol.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Edited by HikingMoose

I meant like a "Congratulations" thread. But if you don't wanna...

God that's an awesome story!

(Teared up, legit)

fly me out there and ill be your best man! Your wedding needs a little color, AND my sweet dance moves. Congrats!

I did start to tear up when she was crying. I always do when she cries. I'm not afraid to admit it. I was laughing though, at her reaction. So I didn't cry, cry. Just red eyes or whatever that's called.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but the cat I chose to have the ring is the only female cat she has. And she calls her "my preeccioouus" lol. So it had to be that one.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Heck, you agree to let me propose a toast I'll fly myself out there!

I'll wear a suit and everything.

Been wanting to wear my pink urban camo tux since I found it on clearance at the head shop by my place.

Dude, if you want to show up you certainly are welcome. I might have to explain your attire as a partially retarded 12th cousin from Canada, but otherwise I'd love to have you. Lol

Fair enough, free cake and booze.

Lol, I'm really happy for ya, I was there not a year ago, its incredibly exciting, but its a good stress.

There are several members on here that would be welcomed to attend. I consider a lot of you friends. I talk to you guys more than any of my "real" friends that I know in person.

There are several members on here that would be welcomed to attend. I consider a lot of you friends. I talk to you guys more than any of my "real" friends that I know in person.

Congrats Moose and hope you two can have many happy years together.

Also this is what makes this site so awesome. Everyone treats everyone else like family(couple of exceptions of-course) and makes it a very welcoming place.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Hahaha. Nah I can't afford to come out. and I'm awkward as hell in person.

...so!?

I like awkward people, if you're not weird in some way then you're boring all of your stories suck.

Very few people are boring, almost nobody has a boring life where EVERY story ends with "...and then I got home" - if you know someone that has NO STORIES then you find them and punch them in the head until your hand breaks.

Fair enough. I'm still awkward as hell lol. I would be terrible to socialize with.

Gotta lighten up on yourself man. We are all awkward. As far as the socializing part, I feel Ya, unless I been drinking then you would probably wish I would go away:)

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Hahaha. Nah I can't afford to come out. and I'm awkward as hell in person.

...so!?

I like awkward people, if you're not weird in some way then you're boring all of your stories suck.

Very few people are boring, almost nobody has a boring life where EVERY story ends with "...and then I got home" - if you know someone that has NO STORIES then you find them and punch them in the head until your hand breaks.

Then they would have a story! Win win.

Zen, just set a side a littoe of the money you were going to use to buy your next 4 computers, and come visit. It's not that far. You gotta live a little!