MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

Euroskank is now 5.1. All the 5.1 roms i see have problems with dialer. I kind of need my phone to act like a phone. Lol

Lol kinda helps +1 Edited by blackmeth

Just flashed the TWRP version 2.8.6.0 from the CM12 optimized thread on XDA. Anyone else use it yet?

Keep forgetting to flash it. Lol.

Idk if 5.1 is worth giving up Xposed, but ROMs are gonna continue building for 5.1, so I should probably stick with it, right? Xposed might take quite some time. Looks like themes don't change the notification shade, either, atm.

I can't give up xposed. With my current modules I have full KK customization with lollipop speed. It shouldn't take too long for xposed to become compatible with 5.1. I'm also happy with how my theme works

Love this vanir build. Battery today was excellent. I have no doubt that the stock vanir kernel delivers the best performance of any I've tried. Might not be best battery but I just need it to last until bed time. Also, it is the only kernel that doesn't break the xposed modules.

Just flashed the TWRP version 2.8.6.0 from the CM12 optimized thread on XDA. Anyone else use it yet?

I have had no issues with it, maybe just an out of the blue oddity but it seems significantly faster with backups/flashing than the older versions of twrp I was using.

As for cm12.1, I have Flasher's remorse. I should have finished reading through this thread before I flashed it lol. Was back a few pages.

Lol I've been lazy on flashing since these lollipop roms have essentially no features. I just use gravity box for all the extra crap