MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-04-12-20-27.png

I'm gonna have to get on board with the f2fs. Is it easy to convert to it?

Yeah it's easy. 12.1 dose it be default when flashing it.. But there's also instructions on how to do it in his thread

I had problems using ktweeker to convert rooms like back with 4.4. So most cm12 Roms people are running on

System - ext4

Data/cache - f2fs

With 12.1 this was fixed

Edited by blackmeth

Someone should try the newest cm12 opt. I dirty flashed it and it runs like crap. Might go back to that old build if the new one isn't good from a clean flash either

Someone should try the newest cm12 opt. I dirty flashed it and it runs like crap. Might go back to that old build if the new one isn't good from a clean flash either

Lmfao +1

Hey guys you should try this out. I just did and it completely sucked!!!

Lmfao +1

Hey guys you should try this out. I just did and it completely sucked!!

I was thinking about flashing it tomorrow to try it.. My battery is draining badly on 12.1 but I'm also kind wondering if my battery is going out in general

Lmfao +1

Hey guys you should try this out. I just did and it completely sucked!!

The dev said it might require a clean flash. Otherwise I would have said the build sucked lol. It's just really slow now after the dirty upgrade. Edited by TheLegend

OK, so it seems like on cm12 optimized if you use WiFi, it disables mobile data. Or at least it fades in and out, I'll get about 12 texts at once when my crappy work WiFi drops out

OK, so it seems like on cm12 optimized if you use WiFi, it disables mobile data. Or at least it fades in and out, I'll get about 12 texts at once when my crappy work WiFi drops out

Yep def had that problem too. Other than that it's running stellar for me

You say had, did you get it fixed?

You say had, did you get it fixed?
Only happened a few times but last two days no problems. I'm r running 12 opt 3/21 build. I'll stay on this for awhile

Ran Vanir 4/6 all day today (12ish hours since charge) with average usage and am at 79% battery.

I am using apps/settings I previously mentioned in this thread. Xposed, Amplify, Fix Lollipop Memory Leak, Trickstermod (to force interactive).

Also been using CM Launcher and CM Locker and really surprised how snappy and fast the UI is compared to Nova Launcher which I've used for years.

Ran Vanir 4/6 all day today (12ish hours since charge) with average usage and am at 79% battery.

I am using apps/settings I previously mentioned in this thread. Xposed, Amplify, Fix Lollipop Memory Leak, Trickstermod (to force interactive).

Also been using CM Launcher and CM Locker and really surprised how snappy and fast the UI is compared to Nova Launcher which I've used for years.

How much screen time?

I wish goo.im was still around. I miss the days of just typing in my device name and getting a big list of recent ROMs and kernels.

Greg, the GAPPs I'm using are on Vanirs g+ page.

Hey moose can you send me a link to the gapps you use for vanir. Thanks