MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

Off topic but the s6 edge is crazy fast. Wish I could upgrade. Def the best phone ever made. Only the tw crap ruined lollipop

I would disagree with you on every one of those points lol. 

Could someone tell me where App Ops is on Fusion? Shows up in Search but takes me nowhere.

Strange issue happened to me. I was putting brakes on the wife's pilot, had my phone sitting in the console. Finished the brakes, picked my phone up and it had no service. I tried to reboot it, and it never came back up. Stuck at splash screen. I went as far as doing a factory reset, wiping system, everything and re-flashing the same cm12 optimized build i was running an hour previous to this happening... Never could get it to boot. had to ODIN back to stock and re-root, the works. never could figure out what happened.

Strange issue happened to me. I was putting brakes on the wife's pilot, had my phone sitting in the console. Finished the brakes, picked my phone up and it had no service. I tried to reboot it, and it never came back up. Stuck at splash screen. I went as far as doing a factory reset, wiping system, everything and re-flashing the same cm12 optimized build i was running an hour previous to this happening... Never could get it to boot. had to ODIN back to stock and re-root, the works. never could figure out what happened.

That's so bizarre...

Pacrom is running good with new kt kernel and it looks like they are updating nightly

Where did you get the kt kernel? The one here is old I think?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk