MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

You would think with a screen that big you would be able to tell. Lol

Ehh, I was a bit inebriated at the time

Running Antares alucard 12.1 Opt. Followed instructions for full wipe and using the f2fs Twrp. No issues at all. Restored most app data thru Titanium Backup, coming from Vanir Aospnightlies 5.x. Battery is decent, its 12 am right now and after a full day of work and moderate usage, I'm at 62% left.

Also I am running CM launcher, CM Locker, CM Security, and Battery Doctor. Big fan of their apps.

Edited by Qmod

No idea. Just flashed newest fusion. Get reboots when ambient display is enabled but turn that off and it is super snappy. Flashed kt kernel with it so don't know how stock is. Has alot of customization

No idea. Just flashed newest fusion. Get reboots when ambient display is enabled but turn that off and it is super snappy. Flashed kt kernel with it so don't know how stock is. Has alot of customization

How's fusion running bud

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Good. Hope they fix the ambient display. Not sure on battery life yet. Been roaming most of the day. Not looking to flash away anytime soon

Good. Hope they fix the ambient display. Not sure on battery life yet. Been roaming most of the day. Not looking to flash away anytime soon

Cool deal gonna download this

I flashed the lastest fusion and system ui and a bunch of other stuff crashed and I did a full wipe

Can someone make a copy of the newest twrp in a flashable zip wanting to try it but when I install it through Odin it always fail not sure why

Edited by GregWilkerson

Probably in development settings. And i got my twrp from the cm 12.1 optimized thread i think

Thank you sir

Probably in development settings. And i got my twrp from the cm 12.1 optimized thread i think

Hey bud for fusion do you need to download both files. Just curious

29c8d21881ecd54dbe3fc2f8f31c4831.jpg

Hey bud for fusion do you need to download both files. Just curious

29c8d21881ecd54dbe3fc2f8f31c4831.jpg

The .md5sum is only needed to verify it downloaded properly. I've got System UI fc's on Fusion, too. I accidentally downloaded the 05/13 build. But you got it on 05/14? I'll have to look for something else, anyway, then. Disappointing.

Edited by Noobody