MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

I didn't get FC's until I flashed a 3rd party kernel - both Googy and Alucard. Were you guys using one? I'll also have to find a different GApps package. The latest PA ones caused FC's on 2 different ROMs.

Every couple days now. Sometimes a week. Two bugs. Reboots if ambient display is enabled and green tint. I did change the file system to F2fs for the first time

I'm back biatchez. 

So get this.  Today, I wanted to show someone some videos.  I was on Anterez One CM12.1 optimized - and I switched from 3G to LTE for faster data speeds.  Watched a few videos, then went to switch back to 3g, and couldn't.  I lost all service.  I couldn't call or text.  I rebooted, nothing. I tried changing settinsg, and coIuldn't. So I wiped cahce and dalvik, and fixed permisions - nothing.  I wiped system (left data) and wiped the others again - no dice.  So I eventually wiped everything and still no data.  

I got home after work all day with no phone, and Odin'd stock, and STILL no service.  Is the antenna broken? I've tried the ruim/nv fix, with no luck.  What am  missing?

Edit: I finally got it.  I had pretty much given up. I had the SIM out and was trying all of the RUIM/NV changes and reboots I could think of, and no luck.  But when I put the SIM back it, it came up with service and 3g again.  Thank god!  I didn't want to buy a phone right now, and I need it at work tomorrow. 

Edited by HikingMoose

People never change. Come back here when you need help. I think it's called begging?

Just kidding Moose.

Welcome back.