MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

I can leave again if you dill holes want me to.

Lol you don't have to leave moose we all enjoy ya here

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I can leave again if you dill holes want me to.

Chill out man. No one thinks you should leave. Take a breath it's called sarcasm lol. 

I'm back biatchez.

So get this. Today, I wanted to show someone some videos. I was on Anterez One CM12.1 optimized - and I switched from 3G to LTE for faster data speeds. Watched a few videos, then went to switch back to 3g, and couldn't. I lost all service. I couldn't call or text. I rebooted, nothing. I tried changing settinsg, and coIuldn't. So I wiped cahce and dalvik, and fixed permisions - nothing. I wiped system (left data) and wiped the others again - no dice. So I eventually wiped everything and still no data.

I got home after work all day with no phone, and Odin'd stock, and STILL no service. Is the antenna broken? I've tried the ruim/nv fix, with no luck. What am missing?

Edit: I finally got it. I had pretty much given up. I had the SIM out and was trying all of the RUIM/NV changes and reboots I could think of, and no luck. But when I put the SIM back it, it came up with service and 3g again. Thank god! I didn't want to buy a phone right now, and I need it at work tomorrow.

Dammit. I read this yesterday, glad it wasn't me. Now today, it happened. I didn't switch between LTE and 3G. Hope I don't have to do all that. Already tried the Sim with no luck.

Edit: now it randomly started working. Wth. Only other problem is my keyboard crashing sometimes, and SwiftKey forgets some of my predictions. Otherwise, Fusion is awesome.

Edited by Noobody

It actually wasn't that much work. I think you can just pull the sim, boot up, change the ruim setting and reboot. Then you might need to switch back, and reboot. Then put the sim back in, and boot. I wish I knew to do that before being nearly bricked as all day. And flashing so many ROMs and even stock.

Vanir seems OK. I flashed the bid for the 18th last night, but they already had a newer one when I flashed. No problems yet. I'm on the stock kernel so far. I'll test battery life and stability today.

It's not even alpha on 5.1 yet. It's in very early alpha on 5.0. They managed to get it working on 5.1 but I wouldn't even call it alpha yet. 

It doesn't work on 5.0+ TW yet. Well there's a video of someone stating they're on 5.0 TW rom, but that's still being debated. But AOSP is all set to go besides it being very early. Sure it'll work, but it's no where near stable yet. Not for a long time. 

Things are sounding very serious here lately so I dug this up while trying to find a couple of things.

It struck me as very funny even though Moose is no longer here.

I hope some get a chuckle (again) because I'm about to ask a real noob question and I want everyone to like me.

My name is Moose, and Zenzr is a flashaholic. Hehehe

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

What you running legend

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Saber right now. Really like it except already got a black screen of death