MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

6.0.1 running good from sabermod thread. Can't flash supersu or it won't boot though

You have to be using a kernel that has SELinux set to Permissive to use traditional root methods. The new systemless root will work just fine for ya ;) Edited by BoгИX

Well guys I think my time in this thread has come to a close. Dropped my phone and cracked my screen. I think I'll be getting the S7 when it comes out.

Vanir mm runs ok, but had issues with Bluetooth and apps crashing. Back to their latest 5.1 and it runs fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'm using an S3 running KK. Lemme just say that KK blows L away. Way more customization and everything is much smoother (that's even with a piece of junk device)

I'm using an S3 running KK. Lemme just say that KK blows L away. Way more customization and everything is much smoother (that's even with a piece of junk device)

I'm going to actually disagree with you. But as long as you're happy that's all that matters lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm going to actually disagree with you. But as long as you're happy that's all that matters lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's all about the lockscreen widgets

Well folks, another one bites the dust.  My wife bought me an S6e for Christmas.  Not optimal, but it's part of the plan to back away from being a flashaholic.  Cheers.

Well folks, another one bites the dust. My wife bought me an S6e for Christmas. Not optimal, but it's part of the plan to back away from being a flashaholic. Cheers.

Shoulda got a 6P

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree but its still capable of everything a 6P is as far as carriers and universal functionality.

Its just Touchwhiz. Eek.

I refuse to bash it too hard because it has one seriously awesome camera. Sammy has always impressed me with their camera hardware and software WAY more than Google ever did.

Until more 3rd party apps really take control of Camera2's API it won't even be a contest. Sammy wins that battle.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Touchwiz is the only bad thing about Samsung but yes there camera is very good. But I have to say I really love my iPhone 6s Plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean dev menu?develeper options? If so Mine works with xposed

Yes, after installong it kept saying there were mo options available to the user... I probably did something funky... Gravitybox didnt work properly either..

On 4/21/2016 at 11:01 AM, Coolasice said:

Been using the newest jdcteam aosp mm... Working great

When I try it I can't send or recieve mms messages. I've tried changing the apns but to no avail. Is your mms working?

When I try it I can't send or recieve mms messages. I've tried changing the apns but to no avail. Is your mms working?

Using textra, working fine