MattO

Multi AOSP/CM/AOKP ROM Discussion Thread (flashaholics)

Soooo.  Can any of you help me figure something out.  I can want to flash the Nagash MIUI 7 build for I9505, but it fails due to error 7. Is it safe to flash I9505 stuff on our phones?  I don't use it as a phone anymore, it's just something to play around with at the house on wifi.  I was able to flash miui 7 directly from xiomi for the sprint S4 without issue.  But everyone says that Nagash's buld is better.  

Anyway to flash it to our phones?

Go in the updater script and delete the part where it checks your phone's variant. It's in the Meta-Inf folder and like 3 or 4 folders down.

PM me the script and I can modify it for you if you'd prefer!

I'm assuming it's a flashable zip. In which case you can't possibly do any damage that a full wipe + Odin stock can't fix.

Sent from my thingyding straight to your eyeholes using Crapatalk.

On 12/16/2016 at 10:16 PM, BoгИX said:

Go in the updater script and delete the part where it checks your phone's variant. It's in the Meta-Inf folder and like 3 or 4 folders down.

PM me the script and I can modify it for you if you'd prefer!

I'm assuming it's a flashable zip. In which case you can't possibly do any damage that a full wipe + Odin stock can't fix.

Sent from my thingyding straight to your eyeholes using Crapatalk.

Awesome, thanks.  I actually eneded up flashing the china build, but I think the nagash one is supposed to have other stuff baked in that people like.  So I might try.  If I can't figure it out, I'll pm it to you. 

Thanks Bornx