phonegeek

Show us your iPhone screen!

Question

20 answers to this question

Not being an iPhone user or iPad user, is there a way to have a cleaner screen? Maybe re-arrange icons and group them?  I like to have maybe at tops, 4 icons other than the set of 5 at the bottom of my device.  Every iDevice I see has this screen full of icons and to me I think clutter...  

Dbuster yes I put it in folders when using a wallpaper I want to see.. Take a look 6uzamuty.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being an iPhone user or iPad user, is there a way to have a cleaner screen? Maybe re-arrange icons and group them?  I like to have maybe at tops, 4 icons other than the set of 5 at the bottom of my device.  Every iDevice I see has this screen full of icons and to me I think clutter...  

You can make folders, kind of like on Android. That's about it though. 

Dbuster yes I put it in folders when using a wallpaper I want to see.. Take a look 6uzamuty.jpg

Now that looks better to me. I am glad to see you can do some sort of organization.

Do you have an app tray like android does or are all apps by default on your screen?

Just trying to learn something about iphones... Not looking to start anything...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Now that looks better to me. I am glad to see you can do some sort of organization.

Do you have an app tray like android does or are all apps by default on your screen?

Just trying to learn something about iphones... Not looking to start anything...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Yeah unless you jailbreak they're always sorted from left to right up to down. You have to put them next to each other. You can't put them anywhere on the screen you like.

You can change that with jail breaking kind of. But its always a little weird since its not the native OS.

No widgets. No live wallpaper. But again there are kind of work a rounds when you jailbreak.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

There are. Jailbreak does make it better IF you know what and what not to do since some of the repos are sketchy.

I've seen a repo (and this is NOT made up or a joke) try to flash a USCC iPhone 4S to VZW (SOMEHOW) and when it was plugged into a laptop it comes up as a "Droid 4" - WTF

Yeah. It can be pretty ugly, it can be great, but with cydia and little knowledge bad things can happen.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I traded a nice android for a crappy iPhone. Worst mistake of my life

Dont listen to the hype cause they truly suck a$$! I sold it amd had to buy another android like I had. Omg I can't believe I was that stupid

Dont listen to the hype cause they truly suck a$$! I sold it amd had to buy another android like I had. Omg I can't believe I was that stupid

I didn't care for the iPhone my self but with my MBP's, iPad's and etc just made it easier since majority of my music was on iTunes and whatever else I had. I even went and bought a S3 s4 and m8 when I got my 5s and still preferred to have iOS

Sent from my Space-G iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't care for the iPhone my self but with my MBP's, iPad's and etc just made it easier since majority of my music was on iTunes and whatever else I had. I even went and bought a S3 s4 and m8 when I got my 5s and still preferred to have iOS

Its easy to pull music off iTunes and use it on other platforms. Not so the other way around. At least in terms of syncing with your idevice.

I use iTunes as my desktop music player. But I also have most of my library synced with google music. That's basically useless with an iDevice. Sure you can stream, but I'm talking locally saved.

Now of course with all that being said, we all have different opinions. Mine isn't always right, nor do I think you're is wrong. They are just different and that's the beauty of technology. There's different options.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Edited by Zenzr

Its easy to pull music off iTunes and use it on other platforms. Not so the other way around. At least in terms of syncing with your idevice.

I use iTunes as my desktop music player. But I also have most of my library synced with google music. That's basically useless with an iDevice. Sure you can stream, but I'm talking locally saved.

Now of course with all that being said, we all have different opinions. Mine isn't always right, nor do I think you're is wrong. They are just different and that's the beauty of technology. There's different options.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yea I had a app that let me sync directly with iTunes with Android phones. True its what suits your needs.