Sign in to follow this  

Blackberries

So, now that the Blackberry 9850 ("Torch") is confirmed on U.S. Cellular's rebate forms, but the Bold 9930 does not appear, does that mean we will not be seeing the 9930?

wow , i actually didnt know that the torch was the blackberry that was coming to uscc. thats great to hear !

as for the bold , im unsure . i dont think the other bold (renamed / updated tour) was that big of a hit so maybe uscc decided to try a new "face" and go with the torch instead .

- Xoom Xoom :-)

Well, it's not the "Torch" with the slider, it's the "Storm 3"-type Blackberry. There are too many different names being tossed around! I'd rather have the Bold with the bigger keyboard, and I'm still hoping we get that.

Rumor is that the Bold 9930 will be coming "late fall". I have no concrete evidence. Just repeating what I've heard.

it might come januarey

And it might come tomorrow. Got any facts to base that on, besides "it might come beggning of next year?"

If other carriers are getting set to launch the 99xx pretty soon, I can't see uscc waiting all the way til January.

Because I herd that they were having software issues and us cellular is fixin there stuff on it

Heard the 9850 is on track for later this month and the 9930 for is still on track for late fall, in time

for some holiday shopping sales.

Things can change though....

Price point should be $199 (minus rebate) for the 9850.

Tim

The torch price. Will be like merge it will blow android out of water on how fast it is

sent from my desire

Agent stores were told that they could start ordering the torch starting the 19th. launch kits are out.

Not here they aren't

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

We can order live demos starting today, but we have no launch kits and it's not even on my pre-order form yet.

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

We were originally told Friday the 19th...today is the first day we were actually able to put an order thru (although on backorder).

We were originally told Friday the 19th...today is the first day we were actually able to put an order thru (although on backorder).

Are you an authorized agent or corporate agent? Just curious :)

They will be on website wensday and be available friday or thursday

sent from my desire

I see on the Facebook site some customers have been able to buy the Torch already. But i do not see it on the website. Local stores does not have it, wont say when. has anybuddy heard anything.