iR1O

[Official] USCC 4G LTE Speed test screenshots thread

Hopefully I'll have a note here soon that I can test on.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

4G is useless here. I tried it today. Had to go across the city to the DMV. Right in the middle of the city, it dropped 4G and was taking it's sweet time switching to 3g so my music stopped streaming for a bit. How can you guys use 4g. It wastes battery and is so unreliable - unless it's my phone.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

I don't know but it seems like I get better 4g reception than 3g. I barely get 2 bars of 3g where I live but I get full bars of LTE.

That's actually why I tried using LTE. I've always used only CDMA to conserve battery. But sometimes the LTE is stronger, and using 3G sends to waste battery. So I turned on 4G. But it doesn't work in Maine. At least not with this phone.

Hey moose, do you know anybody else with us cellular just for comparison to see how their 4G coverage is in your area? I live in the Bangor area and get great 4G reception even with my POS GS3.

Just wondering if its your phone or your area that is bad.

My fiancé's S4 is having trouble too. I plan to play Pandora on hers, see how it does. Hers doesn't go into roaming at all. Mine does several times a day. My phone can achieve faster 4G speeds than her's, but I lost connection a lot. Her's seems to hold the 4g connection better.

Holden also love in the same town (practically). He's roaming a lot too and dropping calls with his N3.

Edited by HikingMoose

You should all come live by me. Holy. Freaking. Cow. I just discovered the fastest USCC data spot ever. Top 4 all same spot.

ada4e4ym.jpg

I wish I had more than 2GB to use a month. I would use it. Sigh.

About how much data does it use per speed test. I have 5GB and went over by about 400mb the other month. We were charged $100. Let's just say I've been using my data carefully.

You should all come live by me. Holy. Freaking. Cow. I just discovered the fastest USCC data spot ever. Top 4 all same spot.

ada4e4ym.jpg

That has to be 10+10mhz LTE. My area and almost everyone else on USCC is 5+5 that's why we can't break 37mbps.

If you're on the original belief plans where you got 5GB built into the plan its $0.25/MB overage isn't it?

Thats painfully high.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Overage protection is on voice and messaging. Not on data. I think it's expensive because the phones at that point would have not been able to use enough data to hit 5gb.

I wish I had more than 2GB to use a month. I would use it. Sigh.

About how much data does it use per speed test. I have 5GB and went over by about 400mb the other month. We were charged $100. Let's just say I've been using my data carefully.
I think it was almost 100MB/ test. I did about 5-6 there.

If you're on the original belief plans where you got 5GB built into the plan its $0.25/MB overage isn't it?

Thats painfully high.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Yep I thought that was really high too. My parents weren't impressed when they got the bill.

Heh. I've gone over twice now. The first data tier cost me $20 I think.

So after taking my phone in again, check out these speeds from the exact same spot before where I was getting .37-1.35 Mbps. I'm in the exact same spot. I set the phone in the same two spots as before. byzemyha.jpg2e5utu7y.jpg

So after taking my phone in again, check out these speeds from the exact same spot before where I was getting .37-1.35 Mbps. I'm in the exact same spot. I set the phone in the same two spots as before. byzemyha.jpg2e5utu7y.jpg

I'm calling Photoshop. Laws of the universe say you can't get those speeds.

I was getting that too Mainah. But they tried fixing my sim, and it's better for the moment. You may want to try that?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk