Sign in to follow this  
Billc47

strange and unsecured

About a week ago i went to my sons house to fix a electrical problem at no time did i use his phone Sansung Galaxy 3 and at no time did he use my Eelctrify xt901 . Acouple of days later i opened Chrome and all his tabs was in my phone and do not understand how this could happen. I took my phone and showed him and he said yes those are the places i went to on Google Chrome. Any suggestions on how this could happen ?

You guys didn't happen to pee in a fountain at the same time did you? Perhaps you made a wish about each others phones?

I seen it in a movie b4. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Very strange. Do you share a Google account? My son has seen some strange things because I used my credentials to log into his Nexus once. I don't think he has seen any issues with chrome though.

Could just be a really cool magic trick!

No we do not share a account and i know this sounds funny but to me it is a security issue 

But you could have signed in on that computer - then him - then it will act as an "added" account, that's how I do it for my crews in the field and their Chromebooks, all of their accounts are branched on my own, so none of them have access to mine or each others, but I can access theirs.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

well you have me thinking there was no computers used just our phones both androids but he was running under wifi and i wasnt i wonder if somehow i was running under his phone as like a wifi connection