puk3n

[ROM][4.4.4][SPIRIT][v1.0][OFFICIAL][JFLTE]

----> Samsung Galaxy S4 (jflte)<----

Your Warranty is now VOID!
The Spirit ROM team reminds you to please use Custom ROMs at your own risk, These builds are ONLY for
the Samsung Galaxy S4 [jflte]The Spirit Team team takes no
responsibility for you bricking your device!

BUild_Compilation.png

Spirit_ROM_w_ghost2.png

Spirit_ROM_FEAT_LIST1.png

Spirit_ROM_FEAT_LISTpage2.png

DOWNLOADS

ROM
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=devices&uid=23578570567716546

GAPPS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942 [PA Gapps] (4.4.4)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/standard-minimal-gapps-t2012857

[banks Gapps] (4.4.4)

Spirit_ROM_INSTALL_Instructions.png

SPIRIT ROM GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY
Join us today for Updates/Spirit Graphics/Troubleshooting
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104821259526824521586

Known Issues
- This ROM is extremely feature packed & stable (and addictive)
-You tell us, Logcat or it didn't happen!!

Spirit_ROM_CREDITS_THANKS.png

Looks just like every other ROM out there now, for the most part. All the same features as Mahdi, C-Rom, Sokp (Without the Audio boost)

In a sense, that's any AOSP rom atm lol. Kinda why I stopped going flash happy. 

Same here. Seems like way back when I was on SDX with the Samsung Moment, every new ROM had something that made it totally unique. Wit the HTC-Evo, it was the same way. Now it's usually just something with the theming, but everything else is just the same

Same here. Seems like way back when I was on SDX with the Samsung Moment, every new ROM had something that made it totally unique. Wit the HTC-Evo, it was the same way. Now it's usually just something with the theming, but everything else is just the same

really the same? i just added apps to SD support. and i compile my kernel with arm_cortex a-15 Linaro4.9. untill its flashed all the .zips might look the same...

May be worth a flash then. I'll download it anyway and see lol. It's like a habit for me. 

ART is a known bug, so please do not use ART on this release :) thanks

Linaro                                                                               Apps2SD

Screenshot_2014_08_05_12_34_04_1.png                           Screenshot_2014_08_05_12_36_31_1.png

credits: nicklovell23 for apps2SD d2lte commit

Edited by puk3n

really the same? i just added apps to SD support. and i compile my kernel with arm_cortex a-15 Linaro4.9. untill its flashed all the .zips might look the same...

A2SD is enabled?? I don;t have to go into Terminal and run a2sd check or what about moving Dalvik to SD (A2SD CacheSD)

A2SD is enabled?? I don;t have to go into Terminal and run a2sd check or what about moving Dalvik to SD (A2SD CacheSD)

um not really sure what you mean. all i am saying is that apps to sd card work now.

um not really sure what you mean. all i am saying is that apps to sd card work now.

Since I got the S3 last April and now on the S4, I haven't used A2SD at all.

In previous phones, with A2SD baked into a ROM, you had to go into Terminal and type

SU

A2SD Check 

that enabled it and moved your apps to the SD Card (Except Sytem APPs)

Also

SU

A2SD Zipalign

Then to send Dalvik to the SDCard you typed

SU

A2SD CacheSD

then reboot