TG

Here's a new one- Can't clear app data/Storage issues

Trying to clean up some space, got looking at my storage under settings. Doesn't calculate storage amount for photos, music, etc. Just sits there on 'Calculating'. 

Then under apps- only a few apps show the storage size. Most if you select the app it again says calculating and clear data is greyed out. On the few apps where size is available. Try to clear data or cache, it sits there for a second then immediately powers off. I CAN clear data through TiBu though. 

Power the phone on no problem. 

Everything works fine, have had zero issues, other than this. Rooted, locked, on 4.4. Is there maybe an app I accidentally deleted with TiBu? Just started this recently. I remember clearing some app data maybe a week ago, but I don't think I've added/deleted anything since then. 

Edited by TG

I'm on the exact setup you are on & I can clear data under settings / apps. Can you provide an example of an app that has the grayed out clear data?

Fixed. Something weird with super su. Was able to uninstall that and clear the data. T that alone freed close to 1 GB of space. And any issue seems to be resolved.