noahthedominator

What are some of your interests/hobbies besides phones, technology etc?

Thought I would ask and see what else you lovely people are into.

I will start if off by saying I'm really into cars and especially motorcycles.I worked my ass off this summer and was able to buy a motorcycle. I've been wanting to get one ever since I was about 8 years old.

Some other things I enjoy are playing drums, disc golfing, and fishing.

I attached a picture of me on my motorcycle and if any one cares its a 2007 Suzuki SV650s.

What is everyone else into? I'm curious to see what else you folks like to do.

post-7005-0-09444400-1411566223_thumb.jp

Yeah Drummers! I have some of my church band stuff on youtube, maybe I'll link it here. 

I am a really avid gamer. I just spend $1.7k on my PC (2 different times, first order was 1k.) I also and a really avid music listener. I love going to concerts. 

I personally prefer metal. In all meanings of that. The heavier the better. But I listen to just about everything. I like all music, but country is my least liked. 

I personally prefer metal. In all meanings of that. The heavier the better. But I listen to just about everything. I like all music, but country is my least liked. 

Oh man thats so awesome, because thats the music I love. You like any of these bands? Killswitch Engage, Bullet for my Valentine, All that Remains, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Adept. Ring any bells?

I've gone to warped 3 years in a row in Milwaukee. I've seen asking Alexandria, motionless in white, emmure, among many other bands. Wisconsin metalfest too.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I am active in my American Legion post and even more so in the American Legion Riders.  Motorcycles!  

Plus I am into my family and doing my best raising my son.

I am active in my American Legion post and even more so in the American Legion Riders.  Motorcycles!  

Plus I am into my family and doing my best raising my son.

Dude that's awesome! Gotta say thats really cool that you are into motorcycles. Also I went to Badger Boys state actually(im from WI) and it was really cool. 

Just bought a harley this year. First bike and love it. If i am not on the bike me and the wife are out on the quads tearing up southern Wisconsin

Ham radio / wireless communication

Sent from my real Moto X using Tapatalk

Split my time between several jobs.  Most days I customize pickup trucks while in the evening help on the family farm, run a YouTube channel and do small engine repair.  Hobbies include shooting, golf, shooting, chainsaw races and riding my quads.  Gave up Motorcycles after a friend was killed.  Maybe some day, when my kids are grown I'll get back into it.  

I'm a lame I just like sports, video games, and craft beers lol. Fishing too when I can

How did I forget Craft Beers?   Heading through Ill this weekend on route to Kentucky.  Buddy from Madison is bringing some Karben4 selection.

I like photography, and now filming (movies etc), hiking, mountain biking, camping, watching football, hunting, shooting, guns, knives, flashlights, Jeeps, wheeling/exploring, fishing, um... That's a good start.

Just replaced my old ZJ with a WJ. ypetaqyd.jpge3y9ebuq.jpgebegype3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Edited by HikingMoose

I'm a lame I just like sports, video games, and craft beers lol. Fishing too when I can

How did I forget Craft Beers? Heading through Ill this weekend on route to Kentucky. Buddy from Madison is bringing some Karben4 selection.
I need to make a trip to Wisconsin to get some stuff from new galrus. We have some pretty good breweries here in Iowa. I do enjoy trying new things. Pretty caught up with most of the brews offered around me.

How did I forget Craft Beers? Heading through Ill this weekend on route to Kentucky. Buddy from Madison is bringing some Karben4 selection.
I need to make a trip to Wisconsin to get some stuff from new galrus. We have some pretty good breweries here in Iowa. I do enjoy trying new things. Pretty caught up with most of the brews offered around me.
stop in Monroe on your way thru to new glarus.brewery here is pretty good too even though i don't drink their beer.

Oktoberfest in LaCrosse starts today! One huge drunk fest and this year cut back to only four days! Party harder this year, tip more cars and throw more squirrels

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Got the 1936 Oliver Hart Parr out for family pics the other day. This is my oldest tractor pulling what was originally a horse drawn grader. Family still farms so we play with equipment often.

ca9c4287a03177a753332522375d0d0e.jpg

That's cool I've always wanted to drive a tractor. Grandpa was a farmer but passed away before I was old enough to try.