ibanezcandy

Nexus 6 Finally on U.S. Cellular!

So I was reading about android lollipop and managed to catch this "Nexus 6 will be available for pre-order in late October and in stores in November—with options for an unlocked version though Play store, or a monthly contract or installment plan through carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular and Verizon. Specific carrier rollout will be subject to certification completion and will vary." Here is the link in case anyone wants to read the full article http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/android-be-together-not-same.html?m=1

Now this is a game changer. All I've ever wanted is a phone on USCC that is a pure Google experience. This phone sounds absolutely amazing.

How's this for my obligatory fulfillment? 

...Still gotta learn how to do a backflip - still depends on uscc passing it in their testing, too.

pSPDO1-18051729p275w.jpg

So the Nexus 5 was $349/$399 in Play Store when it debuted. So any chance the USCC N6 version will be available from Play Store, and if so, at that kind of pricing? Man, that would be incredible if so.

The nexus is the only thing acceptable (though still mad about) that I would not have SD card support. Especially if its 6" or close. If that gets released later this year or early next I may be in...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Ooo...may have to make this my new device.  I'm shocked that US Cellular is getting a Nexus.  For a Nexus, the camera being at 13 MP is their highest MP yet.  I believe the N5 was 8 MP...?

I think you're right. I would be ALL for one. I would love updates right from google. Fast, stock android at its best. Would they sell them on contract? What would the price be?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Edited by Zenzr

...I'll bet it doesn't bend tho.

Can anyone confirm/deny the presence of wireless charging with this thing!?

I've read like 10 articles about it, including the official google one, and nothing mentions it.

so now this happens, LG G3 or Nexus 6? 

Impulsivly i would definitely say the Nexus 6... but it's getting to be a pretty big screen and i've seen the galaxy mega.. that's a big phone..

Fyi, the phone won't have SD support but will at least be 32 GB option minimal. Not sure if USCC will carry the 64 GB option. This IS my next phone! Size be damned!

No.

I have literally 0 hope that USCC will ever carry the nexus line.

If they do I'll eat my own shoes. Dog poop and all. That's how confident I am that it won't happen.

Don't take my lack of faith as dislike, because if they DID get it, I'd record myself doing it WITH that nexus on day one of launch.

(Disclaimer: I will most likely never actually eat my shoes, but I'd probably do a cartwheel in a speedo in celebration)

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

We're waiting...

How's this for my obligatory fulfillment? 

...Still gotta learn how to do a backflip - still depends on uscc passing it in their testing, too.

pSPDO1-18051729p275w.jpg

That's not a speedo.

No.

I have literally 0 hope that USCC will ever carry the nexus line.

If they do I'll eat my own shoes. Dog poop and all. That's how confident I am that it won't happen.

Don't take my lack of faith as dislike, because if they DID get it, I'd record myself doing it WITH that nexus on day one of launch.

(Disclaimer: I will most likely never actually eat my shoes, but I'd probably do a cartwheel in a speedo in celebration)

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

We're waiting...

Heh.  Don't worry. I'll get him to do it. :D