ibanezcandy

Nexus 6 Finally on U.S. Cellular!

Merged the topics, hide a few posts, continue on gentlemen! M0ar bettar to have one thread than two or three. 

Edited by Zenzr

How's this for my obligatory fulfillment? 

...Still gotta learn how to do a backflip - still depends on uscc passing it in their testing, too.

pSPDO1-18051729p275w.jpg

That's not a speedo.

Yes it is, its speedo branded

I dont wanna do it in a banana hammock - thats why i picked that one.

You guys (pun) wanna see me with NOTHING but a fabric wall between your eyes and my downstairs mixup - fine by me - i'm trying to keep it as comfortable for the viewers as possible.

Wish it was the nexus 6 and the nexus 6 mini! Mini as in maybe 5.2 inch screen instead of a phablet monster.

It is nice though to see USCellular FINALLY getting a nexus device...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Edited by dBuster

If it wasn't for the size, I wouldn't think twice about getting the nexus 6. If you want a good comparison for the size I'd suggest trying out the iPhone 6 plus in hand.  I was in a us cellular store the other day and did so, talk about both phones being firmly placed in the phablet size category.  Here's a screenshot of both (I calibrated my screen, so this screenshot is to size of the real life phones.

post-1805-0-74777700-1413405028_thumb.pn

Calibration doesn't work for screenshots, on my 28" monitor that thing is slightly larger than my Nexus 7... and on my Nexus 7 it's the size of a late model MP3 player..

Ahh crap, this changes everything.

The above image isn't actual size, or were you thinking the iPhone 6 plus was to big?

Calibration doesn't work for screenshots, on my 28" monitor that thing is slightly larger than my Nexus 7... and on my Nexus 7 it's the size of a late model MP3 player..

I realize, screen shots are not to size, but the site said I had to calibrate the size in order to get it the real life size of the phone. Maybe I should have posted a link to the site too. Lol. My bad.

ca80ebd1649d775d5182fcf73faba6e9.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if phones keep getting larger. It's all the rage in SE Asia.