cdiamond

Ik this is kinda the same topic but looks like we are skipping 4.4.4

We all know the rest of the carriers are going to push out this update we r just talking about USCC specifically might not push out this update lbs

Edited by cdiamond

USC isn't updating to 4.4.4, they would've done it by now.  I think they are just waiting for 5.0, I'm hoping that they opted to pass and put their efforts on getting 5.0 ready early.  Would be nice if we got it first.  I can dream.

We all know the rest of the carriers are going to push out this update we r just talking about USCC specifically might not push out this update lbs

I know, I was just mentioning that it says that for all carriers and not specific for us. I hope that USCC does go ahead with 5.0 for us. It would be pretty boneheaded to keep us on 4.4.2. They have already proven that 4.4.4 doesn't cause any harm with their network with the new moto x and they will prove that 5.0 doesn't cause any harm with the new moto x and the nexus 6 if they update those. All that leaves it down to is them not wanting to update older phones.

I mean they shouldnt stop updating major flagship phones that came out last year in the first place it wouldn't make any since to stop this at kit kat many people still have and love this phone

What they have done in the past says otherwise. They will either hold the update till almost no one has the phone anymore then send it out, or claim it was causing problems with their network and not release it at all or clam it needs more testing. They have done the first with the Galaxy S2 and the second with the Electrify M. This almost seems to be USCC's M.O. So they can get people to newer phones and bring in more money, also probably to try to lock down customers with new contracts. I know when my father went to upgrade from his s3 to the s5 he was forced into a new contract even though he had used his points to upgrade two months early.