WoundTight

☞ [Support] [Wizenheimer-Lite] [trlteusc Note 4][NJ7] ☜★

Liking this very much so far! The only issues I can see are that the stock browser force closes and I'm unable to install xposed. Screenshot attached.

[img

Sent from my SM-N910R4

post-2992-141523221044_thumb.png

That's strange I have xposed working. Try clearing cache remove and reinstall it. If you did a Titanium back up try restoring with that.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk 2

barndawg I googled the message you posted and found FolderMount app helped others getting that error.

When you first start FolderMount it will check to see if it can write to different folders and will fix permissions if it can't (after asking you if okay). Reboot and I could install Xposed Framework no problem.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devasque.fmount&hl=en

Edited by WoundTight

Thanks WT! I'll try out again later on today. One thing I can tell you is it fixed my issue with pictures. Everything is showing up now.

Sent from my SM-N910R4

Edited by barndawg76

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but when I send a sms it just says sending doesn't timestamp. It goes through but it just says sending. Any input would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but when I send a sms it just says sending doesn't timestamp. It goes through but it just says sending. Any input would be appreciated thanks

Mine seems to be working

Mines fine too buddy

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Liking this very much so far! The only issues I can see are that the stock browser force closes and I'm unable to install xposed. Screenshot attached.

[img

Sent from my SM-N910R4

Alright, so the xposed issue is fixed now. Is anyone else having the stock browser force closes? Or, could that have been due to the folders issue as well? Just want to know. I plan on reinstalling this tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N910R4

[img

Sent from my SM-N910R4

Alright, so the xposed issue is fixed now. Is anyone else having the stock browser force closes? Or, could that have been due to the folders issue as well? Just want to know. I plan on reinstalling this tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N910R4

My stock browser force closes as well. Other than that everything is running smooth..

I only tested the stock launcher for a short while because I prefer Nova. I'll get it fixed this weekend.

Having xposed issues. Whenever I activate it and reboot, it gets stuck on the android screen. It just keeps flashing it on and off. I let it go for about ten minutes on two occasions, but to no avail. The folder issue was there when I first installed the Rom, but the app you showed us fixed that.

Sent from my SM-N910R4

I have Xposed working fine using, Greenify and Wanam with no issues. Wish I could be more help but it's on your end.

Thanks for the ROM.  I just flashed the NJ7 version.  When I try to set up the fingerprint, I get a "An error as occurred with the fingerprint sensor. Please try again. If this error persists, try restarting your device."  

Does anyone else get the same error?  I assume it might be an apk that was removed from the ROM.  If so, anyone know what it might be?

It was setup and working in stock ROM right before I installed this ROM.

FYI I tested going to the [Rom] [Touchwiz] [trlteusc][Deodexed - DeKnoxed][N910R4TYU1ANIH] ROM and the fingerprint sensor stuff works fine.

Thanks,

Edited by durango99

I figured. I just can't figure out the issue.

Sent from my SM-N910R4

If you backup to external sd, you might want to format the internal sd, completely erasing it.  

Thanks for the ROM. I just flashed the NJ7 version. When I try to set up the fingerprint, I get a "An error as occurred with the fingerprint sensor. Please try again. If this error persists, try restarting your device."

Does anyone else get the same error? I assume it might be an apk that was removed from the ROM. If so, anyone know what it might be?

It was setup and working in stock ROM right before I installed this ROM.

FYI I tested going to the [Rom] [Touchwiz] [trlteusc][Deodexed - DeKnoxed][N910R4TYU1ANIH] ROM and the fingerprint sensor stuff works fine.

Thanks,

I don't use fingerprint security so wasn't aware of this bug. I will look into this further when I get to my computer. A couple things that come to mind that may work. Odin to stock NJ7, set up finger print scanner. Once you have it working try Wizenheimer again. My line of thinking is fp scanner was working from one NIH ROM to another. Just throwing out ideas. I am on the road so can't do much atm but this link may have some helpful solutions.

forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-tmobile/general/psa-configure-fingerprint-scanner-t2919478