WoundTight

☞ [Support] [Wizenheimer-Lite] [trlteusc Note 4][NJ7] ☜★

One question I do have though...where do i find the custom settings for this ROM?  i can shut the notification clock off through wanam, but I can't ditch the double battery meter display.  I imagine there are some other settings that I could tweak as well, if I could find them.  Thanks.

Dragging from top right or top left in an app, to change it to floating mode, causes said app to crash.  Tried on messages and email, anyone else experiencing this?

You are right, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll go about getting it fixed.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk 2

WoundTight,  I also noticed that the Quick glance (waving over screen when phone is off to see brief info) doesn't seem to be working.  If you go to the Air View settings and click Try me for quick glance it causes settings to crash as well.  Also, Themes under Display in Settings causes Settings to crash as well.  These are not complaints just observations, greatly appreciate your work.  Thank you.

Flashed this on Saturday. Two things:

1) Themes crashes the settings app.

2) Phone app crashes whenever someone calls me.

Also, I got an S-View case and a Samsung wireless QI charger. While my Nexus 7 works fine with it my Note 4 does not recognize it. Not sure if it has to do with the ROM but I'll be flashing stock tonight so I can receive calls and I'll try the charger with the stock ROM.

What I really want for Christmas is a stock/deodexed  NK5 ROM.  ;-)

Edited by swear0730

Who's da man?!?!?!   WoundTight's da man!!!!  Thanks WT. Don't know what I'd (we) do without you!

Flashed this on Saturday. Two things:

1) Themes crashes the settings app.

2) Phone app crashes whenever someone calls me.

Also, I got an S-View case and a Samsung wireless QI charger. While my Nexus 7 works fine with it my Note 4 does not recognize it. Not sure if it has to do with the ROM but I'll be flashing stock tonight so I can receive calls and I'll try the charger with the stock ROM.

What I really want for Christmas is a stock/deodexed  NK5 ROM.  ;-)

Just to report back and in case anyone is interested in wireless charging.  There are two Samsung S-View cases. One that supports only S-View ($49.99) and one that supports bot S-View and wireless charging ($69.99). Guess which one I bought!

Went to flash after following directions, boot loops..fail....re-download same outcome. Why?

Coming from stock rooted NK5.

Edited by therealtoddster

U need to have nj7 bootloader to boot otherwise a costom kernel will do the trick also

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

So which custom kernel do you suggest?

Thanks for the info guys.

Ael kernel or Nadia kernel

So which custom kernel do you suggest?

Thanks for the info guys.

Ael kernel or Nadia kernel

So did a search couldn't find either one for the Note 4.. Did see chatter for the Note 2