Brokenoger

Just because this section is so quiet.

Just for fun, side loaded every Google app for 5.0 available on apkmirror. Moto X is running completely stock / no root. Everything is working flawlessly. Give it a shot; you'll be glad you did.

New Google calender is amazing by the way.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

daaad4e666323ccb7099c659a92f74db.jpg

I'm really digging the drop down month view when I'm trying to plan something out. I also really like the reminders integration.

a4c9a370eac09d3aec99c422b7f11b09.jpg

I find that setting appointments much more intuitive with this new layout, especially because I have guests and locations with each one of my appointments.

653402b75192b344f8b9fb9565ab314b.jpg

There's a great little touches that google adds to your appointments also. Depending on what you have written as a description, you will see background pictures reflecting that appointment.

The biggest thing I can't stand is that it doesn't show text on the monthly view. I put large headers for where I am for work that week, it's nice to see on a month view. Calengoo is a good example of what I need

Sent from my SM-G900R4

The biggest thing I can't stand is that it doesn't show text on the monthly view. I put large headers for where I am for work that week, it's nice to see on a month view. Calengoo is a good example of what I need

Sent from my SM-G900R4

A pop up view would be nice. Similar to what the touchwiz calender does would be good. I've really come to like scrolling the agenda view though.

I'm fully immersed into the use of Google Now, and all the peripherals like Google Keep, Inbox/ Gmail, and all their location based delightfulness. All the new material design apps work amazing with each other. Email comes in with appointment, appointment gets added to schedule automatically after prompt, Google Now let's me know when is time to go to appointment and who I'm meeting.

Create grocery list in Google Keep, list automatically pops up when I pull into parking lot. I don't forget things as easy.

Google Now reminds me every week to bring the garbage out.

Google Inbox allows me to snooze emails. Snooze by time/ date, or location. Handy if I want to be reminded to about it when I get back to work.

Amazing stuff rolling out, and beautifully consistent now.

Edited by Brokenoger

Sent from my SM-G900R4

A pop up view would be nice. Similar to what the touchwiz calender does would be good. I've really come to like scrolling the agenda view though.

I'm fully immersed into the use of Google Now, and all the peripherals like Google Keep, Inbox/ Gmail, and all their location based delightfulness. All the new material design apps work amazing with each other. Email comes in with appointment, appointment gets added to schedule automatically after prompt, Google Now let's me know when is time to go to appointment and who I'm meeting.

Create grocery list in Google Keep, list automatically pops up when I pull into parking lot. I don't forget things as easy.

Google Inbox allows me to snooze emails. Snooze by time/ date, or location. Handy if I want to be reminded to about it when I get back to work.

All that doesn't kill your battery?

Powered By Cyanogenmod

Sent from my SM-G900R4

All that doesn't kill your battery?