Voide

Android 5.0 Lollipop Update

You do not need an unlocked bootloader. You will be using fastboot and mfastboot commands. Read the firmware thread to get some tips.

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/7738-Motorola-X-2014-Victara-[XT1093]-Firmware#entry150652

See post #17 in the thread I linked, can't get link to go straight to it.

Sent from my XT1093

Edited by BoгИX

You do not need an unlocked bootloader. You will be using fastboot and mfastboot commands. Read the firmware thread to get some tips.

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/7738-Motorola-X-2014-Victara-[XT1093]-Firmware#entry150652

See post #17 in the thread I linked, can't get link to go straight to it.

Sent from my XT1093

Hey @borNx. Can you please let me know what firmware version the new update is? Please refer to the photos I posted previously in this thread showing my phone running Lollipop. Just wanted to know if I was running the final version since I was soak testing. Thanks buddy :)

Seems to be working fine, had to do the *228 thing but other than that it seems to be working. Haven't done a factory reset but i'm guessing that may have to be done. I'm going to try it without doing that and see what happens.

Hmm I didn't have to do that at all. Weird. It was a little slow for the first few minutes but now its just as fast if not faster than before

The lag kept coming back when I did a google related task and I traced it back to the wrong version of google play services. To fix it I uninstalled the updates and reinstalled the correct version. The one ending in 438 is the lollipop version.

The lag kept coming back when I did a google related task and I traced it back to the wrong version of google play services. To fix it I uninstalled the updates and reinstalled the correct version. The one ending in 438 is the lollipop version.

I was prompted to update play services immediately.

I would factory reset, all of you should. 5.0 is a major upgrade and you'll prevent future issues from arising if you factory reset now.

Sent from my XT1093

Does anyone else have 2 photo's apps in their app drawer now?

Only 1 here
One says photos version 1, the other says Google+ when I drag them to app info.

Does anyone else have 2 photo's apps in their app drawer now?

Only 1 here
One says photos version 1, the other says Google+ when I drag them to app info.

That's odd. The only 1 I have says photos version 1

my bootloader is unlocked..and I am rooted and i still got the OTA...and now its trying to update but it boots into TWRP and fails out.   i can boot back into my regular ROM but it keeps restarting itself

10930173_10152596209266244_5906830085947