snoprosledneck88

Battery Life and Charging

Guess I will try a reboot. For the record I have 55% remaining and that's with 2hrs talk and 2hrs SOT and what ever all that other crap is that's acting up lol

Sorry if this question has been answered. But does the nexus 6 include the rapid turbo charger in the box? I really should know this.

Yes it does.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No head phones in the box either. Charger, Sim, tool, and charger.

Mine had the usb cord, wall plug, sim slot key, and phone/booklet. Sim was in the phone.

Not even sure what the turbo charger would look like

Mine had the usb cord, wall plug, sim slot key, and phone/booklet. Sim was in the phone.

Lol the wall charger is the turbo charger.

Lol the wall charger is the turbo charger.

OK that's kinda what I thought. Thx!

Battery life seems pretty consistent so far. Both yesterday and today I've had a decent amount of usage and yesterday I ended the day with around 50% and 2.5-3 hours of SOT. This is just on stock kernel decrypted. Also both days I've been on 3g for about half the time and been down to 85% when I hit 1 hour of SOT. I'm very pleased with it so far.

It's better than anything I've had before and it seems like it could be better with a customer kernel and some underclocking

Edited by ajhman

New toy came in!

bec8ed637f8509614a0723cebc87bc6f.jpg

Which one did you get?
I'll link it when I get home.

So I don't plan to use the turbo charger very much (to reduce battery wear and tear), but I wanted to try it out to see just how fast it would charge the thing.

Started at 17% and after 1 hour and 20 minutes on the turbo charger it was up to 93%. Impressive to say the least.

Will definitely come in handy when I'm travelling and at the airport and need a quick boost. 

So I don't plan to use the turbo charger very much (to reduce battery wear and tear), but I wanted to try it out to see just how fast it would charge the thing.

Started at 17% and after 1 hour and 20 minutes on the turbo charger it was up to 93%. Impressive to say the least.

Will definitely come in handy when I'm travelling and at the airport and need a quick boost.

I tried the turbo charged the day I got the phone for about 15%and couldn't believe how hot the device got. I won't be using mine unless it's a desperate charge. Did you notice this?