WoundTight

★☞ Support CM-13.0 for R910R4 Note 4 [trlteusc] ☜★

Bump regarding clanderson's post? (#96)

have they stopped nightlies for the 12.0 build and only supporting 12.1 now?  Haven't seen any updates in Cyandelta for over a week now.

Maybe this is a better option considering the lack of support...

Edited by clanderson

Is that a direct flash, clanderson? Does it need a converter of some type? (which is still unheard of?)

I will PayPal you $1 if you give me a link to said converter, and a brief step by step instruction on how to use said converter.

I don't make them. I don't know how to make them.

That's the bad part about it, you have to give development enough time to grow for us - until then its just a waiting game.

Idk if one exists, either. Maybe someone will come in with an idea.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You said it in a way that indicated there was a converter :(

I totally understand the development part of things and am not complaining in any way, shape or form. I just want the best rom that is available to me right now.

I think I just need to get off of USC when the next note is released.  We have what, 2 devs kicking ass?  It's not that it isn't appreciated, but over in the verizon pool they have about 2000 people like WT.  USC just doesn't have the numbers to garner huge dev support (and i've always hated that I can't get a white variant....and that leaving the state makes my phone suck).

I totally understand the development part of things and am not complaining in any way, shape or form. I just want the best rom that is available to me right now.

Hey Rich, try something for me real quick? Might solve your data issues. Seemed to have helped me.

On your device:

1.) Navigate to /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/

2.) Backup telephony.db

3.) Delete telephony.db

4.) Restart device

Also try this instead/in addition:

1.) Go. to Settings>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names

2.) Select "reset to default" in the menu

3.) Reboot device

Also:

1.) Turn WiFi on and connect to a network

2.) Reboot phone

3.) Go to Settings>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names

4.) Choose one, see if things improve

Whenever I have data issues, I have been able to open up APN settings and select the already selected APN and my data connectivity is restored. Strange garbage.

Yes, strange garbage is right. I've noticed the exact same thing you've mentioned clanderson. I've been pretty consistent on my data lately so I'm not going to mess with it until I have further issues. Nonetheless, I greatly appreciate your response and the quick advice.

cm-12.1-20151021-UNOFFICIAL-trlteusc

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/467

Choose your favorite gapps (TK Lollipop Gapps / Slim Lollipop Gapps)

Doesn't start automatically do the following:

Go to Settings - Mobile Networks - Preferred network type - toggle to 3G wait a few seconds and toggle back to LTE. Should do the trick worked for me.

This worked for me.

Sorry for the hiatus, in the summer I participate in a sport that takes all my spare time. You'll see activity now.

cm-12.1-20151108-UNOFFICIAL-trlteusc

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46d

Choose your favorite gapps (TK Lollipop Gapps / Slim Lollipop Gapps)

Doesn't start automatically do the following:

Go to Settings - Mobile Networks - Preferred network type - toggle to 3G wait a few seconds and toggle back to LTE. 

CMRemix-trlteusc-LP.MR18.Unofficial-20151122-225916

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46j

I compiled this for myself and decided to share. This is an Unofficial 12.1 build of CMRemix for our USCC Note 4. Credit goes to ZION959 this is his work.

His original thread can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-tmobile/development/rom-cmremix-rom-v2-5-12-23-14-t2981479

Data works on first boot no need to toggle to 3G to get LTE working.

Xposed is working for me, I used the following links:

Flash this framework

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3543415&d=1447616638

Use this installer:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3383776&d=1435601440

Use 5.1.1 Gapps: (TK Lollipop Gapps / Slim Lollipop Gapps)

Enjoy!

Edited by WoundTight

The phone receives phone calls but the answer button does not work. Other than that this is hands down the best rom I've ever ran on the note 4.

I can make phone calls just fine, in fact the end button works fine if there's a phone call coming in and you want to dismiss it. That works. But the answer does not work

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Edited by therealtoddster

CMRemix-trlteusc-LP.MR18.Unofficial-20151122-225916

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46j

I compiled this for myself and decided to share. This is an Unofficial 12.1 build of CMRemix for our USCC Note 4. Credit goes to ZION959 this is his work.

His original thread can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-tmobile/development/rom-cmremix-rom-v2-5-12-23-14-t2981479

Data works on first boot no need to toggle to 3G to get LTE working.

Xposed is working for me, I used the following links:

Flash this framework

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3543415&d=1447616638

Use this installer:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3383776&d=1435601440

Use 5.1.1 Gapps: (TK Lollipop Gapps / Slim Lollipop Gapps)

Enjoy!

Nice to see you back WT. Are you having the answer button issue therealtoddster mentioned?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Edited by nicklovell23

@WoundTight, Zion is gonna push some updates tonight that may fix the call answer issue. Might try using his blobs as well if your not all ready they are more up to date than CM for our device.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks Nick I have it fixed, I appreciate the heads up on the blobs. You guys have been doing some great work, really liking SlimRemix a great ROM.

Uploading a build with the phone issues fixed. Will be up shortly sorry for the inconvenience.

Hate to be a horses patoot but the lock screen is broken now.

At first boot the lock screen is there but after you swipe to unlock then either press power button to lock or let it time out the lock screen never comes back.

Update:

Alright it was my own fault. I flashed WT's update over the first ROM ....I just clean flashed the posted update from last night and lock screen is working.

Two issues; the big one for me - no stock email app. The small one - when you select to show the battery percentage inside the icon, it shows up inside and outside. That's all so far. Did have some force closing of the live wallpaper picker though.

Two issues; the big one for me - no stock email app. The small one - when you select to show the battery percentage inside the icon, it shows up inside and outside. That's all so far. Did have some force closing of the live wallpaper picker though.

Use gmail. It works for POP, IMAP, and Exchange accounts now.

MMS not working. Fails when sending a web link in the message

Edit: lock screen does fail after day of use.

I'm getting occasional, "Unfortunately, XXX has stopped." for various things, (usually Google Play Services) but it's nothing ridiculous, and everything seems to be running fine more or less, so I just ignore it. Everything appears to be perfectly fine otherwise. Nice fixes and improvements over 12.

I have the stock Email app after installing TK GApps, (specifically Mini) as recommended. Haven't used it for anything yet though.

MMS not working. Fails when sending a web link in the message

Edit: lock screen does fail after day of use.

Strange. MMS was broken for me on 12, but on this it seems to be working flawlessly.

The lockscreen is also behaving normally for me. On a slightly related note, I have noticed that the, "clicking," sound that plays when you put the device in standby is kind of delayed. I'm not sure if that's just CM being CM, or if it's this custom build, or if it's just my phone, but it's a little off-putting. Like, I'll lock the screen, and a full second later it plays the sound effect. There's this disconnect that's a little jarring is all.

EDIT: I take that back. It's the same as it was in CM12 I think. I can send/receive pictures via MMS and I can receive long texts that have been broken up, but I can't send a text longer than 145 characters where it gets broken up. I get an error message stating that it couldn't be sent. IIRC on CM12 I wasn't able to send emotes either - not sure if I can now or not.

Edited by Paycer