WoundTight

★☞ Support CM-13.0 for R910R4 Note 4 [trlteusc] ☜★

If you are itching to try some Marshmallow you can give CmRemix's early build a try. I haven't completely sorted

our device tree out yet. If you don't want to wait follow these steps and you can give it a try. 

First do a clean factory reset:

Next flash:

CMRemix-trltespr-MM.6.0.1_r3.Nightly-V3.5

Don’t boot yet - next flash our blobs:

USCC_CM13_Libs.zip

Still don’t boot yet - now flash gapps

A-GAPPS 6.0.zip

Okay now you can boot your phone. You’ll have data on first boot. There are a few bugs as expected for such an early build. It will say you have no service but don’t worry you do. MMS doesn’t work for now use Hang Outs also Textra it works fine. Bluetooth is wacky it’s a known issue. MM handles ext Sd differently. You will notice in the notification drop down you can either choose use as internal or external storage. Click your choice and it's done.

Working Xposed Frameworks:

xposed-v79-sdk23-arm.zip

XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk

Daaaang! Nice! Might give this a shot over the weekend. Happy New Year Woundtight!

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Edited by barndawg76

If you are itching to try some Marshmallow you can give CmRemix's early build a try. I haven't completely sorted

our device tree out yet. If you don't want to wait follow these steps and you can give it a try.

First do a clean factory reset:

Next flash:

CMRemix-trltespr-MM.6.0.1_r3.Nightly-V3.5

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46u

Don’t boot yet - next flash our blobs:

USCC_CM13_Libs.zip

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46v

Still don’t boot yet - now flash gapps

A-GAPPS 6.0.zip

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46t

Okay now you can boot your phone. You’ll have data on first boot. There are a few bugs as expected for such an early build. It will say you have no service but don’t worry you do. MMS doesn’t work for now use Hang Outs also Textra it works fine. Bluetooth is wacky it’s a known issue. MM handles ext Sd differently. You will notice in the notification drop down you can either choose use as internal or external storage. Click your choice and it's done.

Working Xposed Frameworks:

xposed-v79-sdk23-arm.zip

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46x

XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46w

I'm gonna go ahead and push your blobs here in a few. I can't test as my build environment is jacked. If you could run a test build with them and let me know that would be great. Just hit me up on hangouts whenever. Thanks!

Nick and I, with the help of others have CyanogenMod 13.0 up and running on our phone. A new UnOfficial build of CM 13.0 Marshmallow can be found in the opening post:

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/topic/7867-★☞-unofficial-cyanogenmod-130-for-r910r4-note-4-trlteusc-marshmallow-☜★/

Be sure to use MM Gapps. If you don't have data on first boot - rebooting should get it going. This is an early build but as a rule it's pretty stable. The system will say no service but that isn't the case. CM has discontinued using BusyBox and now uses ToyBox. Some apps still need Busybox, for example Root Explorer. So you may still need to install B Box, it can be found in PlayStore. 

The system will say no service but that isn't the case.

If you find a way to fix this, the klte (galaxy s5) uscc devices have the same issue, would be nice to know the cause

Sent from my SM-G900R4

The system will say no service but that isn't the case.

If you find a way to fix this, the klte (galaxy s5) uscc devices have the same issue, would be nice to know the cause

Sent from my SM-G900R4

As soon as we get cmremix fixed up WT and I will get this resolved.

Like x 1,000,000 I know what I'm doing tonight! Nick, y'all rock!

Edited by barndawg76

I might have to do this to prevent myself from investing in a new phone. Need a breath of fresh air for my note 4.

I liked the remix, but it had a few glitches. TB was troublesome but eventually worked. It seems to have trouble accessing the external sd. Had a few random restarts and some issues with the screen going black and then to the default wallpaper and back, over and over. That happen twice in a day. I know you guys will figure out the bugs and I'm more than happy to be a guinea pig. Oh, the splash screen at first startup says remix lollipop too.

Latest build is running very nicely. Just a couple small issues: 1) system ui crashes when editing quick tiles, requiring a full reboot. 2) close all "X" doesn't show up in recents panel. Great work, as usual!

Sent from My Note 4 Using CMRemix

Is there anyway to fix the external sd issues? TB says there's insufficient storage and apps like TTorrent can't access external sd. I've tried the Folder Mount app, but it throws an error saying to contact the developer. I checked and all the apps have the proper permissions. Thanks.

The close all "X" in the recent menu has started showing now. I toggled the SlimRecents on and off and it showed up. I've had the same issue in CM 12 roms previously.

I'm back on my stock TW now and I think running this caused some issues. Ever since I ran this for a few days, I'm having problems moving files from internal to external on my stock Rom. I can't cut and paste, only copy, and sometimes that won't work. Folder mount didn't help either. It appears to have affected the rw permissions of the external sd. Any ideas how to fix this?

ALSO: I am running the backup made before running any CM 13 based roms.

WiFi is not working for me. Anyone know a fix for this?

I have an issue with WiFi when using custom ROMs, along with an issue when I attempt to open the "Security" menu which crashes, meaning I can't enable Unknown Sources. I initially considered my version of TWRP as a potential culprit but after trying every available version I think its safe to start looking into alternate possibilities. Its frustrating, as there are great ROMs available. I'd love to find a solution.