Sign in to follow this  
TG

Weird problem after unlocking

Finally unlocked my bootloader tonight. Everything goes fine. Install TWRP, install a new rom. Everything is fine. Go to reinstall xposed framework- bootloops on that reboot. Poop. Go into recovery, wipe everything, reinstall the rom. Now it bootloops on normal powerup. Black screen, just vibrates every 15 seconds or so. 

In fastboot, can use the factory option to boot up and it boots fine, but has that CQATest running and I need to toggle airplane mode on/off to get cell connection. Everything seems to be working fine. But I can't normal reboot. Anyone have any idea what's going on? Should I just go ahead and start fresh with RSD lite & the factory sbf? 

It could be something I screwed up flashing a new boot logo (to remove the unlocked warning) as I did that about the same time I installed xposed. Would that survive a recovery wipe?

It could be something I screwed up flashing a new boot logo (to remove the unlocked warning) as I did that about the same time I installed xposed. Would that survive a recovery wipe?

Yes, that would survive a factory reset.  Only way to revert that is to flash the stock one.

Appears to have been an improperly flashed boot logo. Was able to reflash the stock one and all appears well now (i think)