Sign in to follow this  
shawnboutonyahoo.com

is ART still in beta on 5.0?

Recommended Posts

I think there's evidence to say that it is better, overall, than delvik.

-BUT-

The traditional ways of conserving battery are still your major players, run time alone only accounts for (my guess) 5% of total savings - the remaining 95% is screen brightness, data usage, WiFi, Bluetooth, everything contributes to the battery and the less its used the more significant the savings will be.

Especially the screen brightness, that alone will be 75% of your battery usage - keep it dim and your battery will love you.

So, does it help? I'm sure it does, otherwise why would they use it exclusively? I'm sure they have a reason - as for it being in any a major player in battery saving - is not the case. It may help, but its very minimal compared to the normally known battery killers.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this