HipKat

Google Officially Announces Android 5.1 [RELEASED]

I'm only on D still because I'm too lazy to flash E

Dont think of it as laziness - idk what (if any) changes affected us.  I think the modem updates mentioned were only specific to VZW 

I just wanted to say that since I fixed my battery issues I couldn't be happier with my Nexus 6. Android Lollipop has come around since 5.1 and I honestly think it is the best version of android. YET. Very pleased with what Google/Motorola have done. 

I just wanted to say that since I fixed my battery issues I couldn't be happier with my Nexus 6. Android Lollipop has come around since 5.1 and I honestly think it is the best version of android. YET. Very pleased with what Google/Motorola have done. 

Indeed. My battery life fluctuates still quite a bit, but I can get usually at least 4-5 hours which is more than acceptable to me considering 95% of the time I'm around some form of charger. 

With this phone I've started to not care so much about being the most efficient with my battery, and actually start enjoying the features my phone has. Sure I may need to charge a little more than I would otherwise, but I get to enjoy all that is pure Android. Great trade off IMO.

Edited by Zenzr

Just downloaded 5.1 and the phone seems a lot faster.  This is a sweet phone.

Welcome to the cool club!

Thanks Zenzr.

I love the reaction I'm getting regarding the size of this phone.  I showed it to my buddy and he said "hang on, let me take some vitamins before I pick it up."