Doonce

Android 5.0 Lollipop on US Cellular Galaxy S5

Is there a Stock Lollipop (5.0 or 5.1) ROM for the Galaxy S5 yet that is able to be rooted? I'm currently running towelrooted 4.4.2/NCF and I have not seen anything on here about a Stock Lollipop ROM. I'm looking for a Deodexed, Debloated,DeKnoxed version.

I have seen Cyanogenmod being mentioned, but CM11 ruined my 4G radio in my S3, so I am hesitant to jump onto that development.

Edited by Doonce

Stock Android L does not exist for the US Cellular Galaxy S5. US Cellular has not released it yet for our phones.

At this point your only option will be a custom 5.0 / 5.1 ROM of your choice.

Edited by Moovry

Not to rain on the S6 team, but i wish USCC would get the Emerald green one.   IDK why, I'm not a very colorful dude, but i really like that green one.

I doubt id actually buy it, as I'm a professional adult.  That aside, I actually really like it. 

As for the Cyanogenmod 12 out there, I'd recommend it. It's what I'm currently running on.

Plenty of others are using this successfully as well. Only major issues appear to be in the Bluetooth functionality right now. Besides that, it's been plenty smooth.

Not to rain on the S6 team, but i wish USCC would get the Emerald green one.   IDK why, I'm not a very colorful dude, but i really like that green one.

I doubt id actually buy it, as I'm a professional adult.  That aside, I actually really like it. 

Stupid VigLink added a link to women's lingerie.  That's fun to get at work.  :/

I think I'm going to learn to make a forum app. Tapatalk is a joke now pretty much. As far as I've seen there's no good alternative. 

I think I'm going to learn to make a forum app. Tapatalk is a joke now pretty much. As far as I've seen there's no good alternative.

Can I double like this post?

they made one for Facebook. A browser turned app. It can't be that hard. 

We had one a while back, I think veteranmina made.  It was just the TUSC mobile site enclosed in a mobile browser, but it was great.

U.S. Cellular has announced that they will be releasing Lollipop for Galaxy S5. I will be awaiting your glorious work.

However, I just found out that xposed does not work on touchwiz lollipop, is this true? If it is... how does CM12 work? Does everything work well?

Edited by Doonce

U.S. Cellular has announced that they will be releasing Lollipop for Galaxy S5. I will be awaiting your glorious work.

However, I just found out that xposed does not work on touchwiz lollipop, is this true? If it is... how does CM12 work? Does everything work well?

Lollipop is already out. It's here for download.

Xposed does not work on TW 5.0 as of yet and may never.

Can't comment on CM 12. Never used it.

Alright, it has been a while. Marshmallow has been announced and I am still waiting for a Lollipop ROM. Is anybody running CM 12? How does it work? I can't believe there are only a few downloads for it (https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=klteusc). I want to keep xposed working, so I don't think stock Lollipop is an option. 

What are some other options? I would really like to have rooted Lollipop with xposed.

I thought Xposed was working, but was still kinda iffy...?

Is xposed not functional on 5.0 TW?

Or was it only stock Deodexed...?  now I cant remember if you have to be deodexed for it to work on TW...

I thought Xposed was working, but was still kinda iffy...?

Is xposed not functional on 5.0 TW?

Or was it only stock Deodexed...? now I cant remember if you have to be deodexed for it to work on TW...

I've tried several times and did a bunch of stuff trying to get it to work on odexed TW but could not get it to work. At this point waiting for deodexed development as I don't have the knowledge or ability to do it myself. If anyone can get a deodexed stock TW rom I would gladly flash it and help getting it working.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk