Sign in to follow this  
Fallstar

Billing glitch

I got my latest billing email a week ago, and noticed the amount that was being auto-paid was $10 more than usual. Just had a chance to go online and check my account. Looks like, other than the many odd fees and taxes, that under the Discounts, where my 15% military discount and the 5% paperless discount is listed, they have CR (credit) next to the 5% amount, but nothing next to the military discount, which is around $9, so it ended up bumping up my bill.

As crazy bad as that website is, I wanted to print the bill out so that I'd have it ready to show the local store rep, but it took me forever to find how to do that, a little link buried at the bottom of the page amongst a couple dozen other links! So I click to view the pdf version, but guess what, I get a blank page that says "Your bill is not currently available to view in pdf format. Please try again at a later time!". ugh!  I can't believe they're STILL having problems with this crappy system! grrrrr

o_0  end of rant...for now

Sometimes with some programs I've had to do the 'ctl-prt sc' to copy the current screen image to the clipboard then past it into a new word doc that I could then resize, crop, etc.. and print.