Sign in to follow this  
MFazio23

Poor outgoing sound quality?

My wife's G3 has a weird issue where every third time (or so) that she connects to a call with someone else (either incoming or outgoing), she's basically inaudible to the other person.  We got a replacement body for the phone and are still seeing the same thing.  Has anyone else run into this?

I have run into this also. However its only when my father calls me so I've attributed it to one of his land lines at his house, since its only when he uses the phone in his computer room.

Turn off ok Google from any screen in the settings menu. Known issue I'm told. Just looked for this info a few days ago myself....shutting off ok Google fixed it.

Are you 100% sure its not service related? A friend has this issue but his signal at home is very bad. He would make a call, notice he can't be heard, call back and then he can be heard. 

Had a similar issue. Then one day it quit working altogether. My agent sent it in to a USC service/warranty center and they installed a new mic which is next to the usb port and it has been working fine since.