mmacpuguy

This site is unusable on mobile with the pop ups flying with every swipe

I've had this problem for a long time, and is one of the big reasons I rarely visit. I don't want or need Tapatalk just for this forum, and don't want to use ad blockers. Then again, the desktop site can be just as bad with ads taking over the page and the site causing my browser to freeze. Love the site, but the technical aspects of it are very poor, and have continued to turn me off.

Boom. 3 ads and looking into a better thing other than the pop ups so they'll be removed for now and run with these 3.  Everyone good with that?

On top of things as usual

I've had this problem for a long time, and is one of the big reasons I rarely visit. I don't want or need Tapatalk just for this forum, and don't want to use ad blockers. Then again, the desktop site can be just as bad with ads taking over the page and the site causing my browser to freeze. Love the site, but the technical aspects of it are very poor, and have continued to turn me off.

Ad block on a browser fixes that in less than 30 seconds. Not sure why that isn't an option? It doesn't take any more resources lol. Am I missing something?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

To those suggesting I should use Tapatalk I used to use it and found the interface rather unintuitive and hitting the back button took me completely out of the app which was frustrating.

I don't know how to use AdBlock on my mobile chrome but at the same time if the website is being supported by ads I don't necessarily want to block them.

Personally I was mobile chrome rather than the Facebook app, home Depot app, Lowes etc, it just suits me.

Thanks again for sorting this out.

Thank you!

To those suggesting I should use Tapatalk I used to use it and found the interface rather unintuitive and hitting the back button took me completely out of the app which was frustrating.

I don't know how to use AdBlock on my mobile chrome but at the same time if the website is being supported by ads I don't necessarily want to block them.

Personally I was mobile chrome rather than the Facebook app, home Depot app, Lowes etc, it just suits me.

Thanks again for sorting this out.

Tapatalk 4.5.2 works better than the newer versions in my opinion

I prefer 4.9.5 less of the flashy stuff more of just the forums.. I can upload if I could figure it out here... Let me try the web access...

That version that was linked has to much of the flashy stuff and was an upgrade to my 4.9.5

Ugh tried to upload getting not enough memory error.,..

Edited by dBuster

I prefer 4.9.5 less of the flashy stuff more of just the forums.. I can upload if I could figure it out here... Let me try the web access...

That version that was linked has to much of the flashy stuff and was an upgrade to my 4.9.5

Have you had these issues on the newer builds of TT? I've never had many errors or issues with TT as an app. Perhaps my priorities are different in whats important in an app though idk. Picture upload works great at least for me lol. 

Edited by Zenzr

Have you had these issues on the newer builds of TT? I've never had many errors or issues with TT as an app. Perhaps my priorities are different in whats important in an app though idk. Picture upload works great at least for me lol.

I have always had issues in the past 6 to 9 months. It used to be great and worked then it went to junk. I have the latest version on the tablet and the older on the phone as I don't like all the header junk now when in a forum. Keep it simple stupid I believe. But in any case yes problems with both old and new...

The file upload issue though come to find out I didn't have an account to upload here to team uscellular so I registered then tried the web access from the tablet to upload only to get told the file extension is not supported even though it is an .apk file...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have always had issues in the past 6 to 9 months. It used to be great and worked then it went to junk. I have the latest version on the tablet and the older on the phone as I don't like all the header junk now when in a forum. Keep it simple stupid I believe. But in any case yes problems with both old and new...

The file upload issue though come to find out I didn't have an account to upload here to team uscellular so I registered then tried the web access from the tablet to upload only to get told the file extension is not supported even though it is an .apk file...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Message Adam. I'm sure he could fix it for you lol.