ajhman

Google project fi

Going to ditch Fi. Reception has really been struggling for me. I has been better since I downgraded to 5.1.1 but battery life has went bye bye to an extent. My service in the battery stats is red or orange 90% of the time. Maybe the next work will expand by next year when I get the next nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What part of WI do you live in?
South of Madison

That could be part of the problem...seems like the further south and west you get from Madison the worse the signal gets. You might just be on the edge of where that service drops off.

I know over here closer to Lake Geneva I got great service, but I'm also in the middle of their coverage area versus being at the edge.

Idk what the deal is the coverage map shows good service and it is for the most part. I work in Illinois and I drop calls on my way down. Just annoying more than anything. I will try it next year with the new nexus

There seems to be a dead zone for a lot of carriers for SW WI over along the boarder until you get to Beloit. With USCC and Fi I was lucky to get any service at all with either carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There seems to be a dead zone for a lot of carriers for SW WI over along the boarder until you get to Beloit. With USCC and Fi I was lucky to get any service at all with either carrier.

USCC and verzion work great in Southwest WI. Well I should say Verizon does. USCC is the next best.

USCC and verzion work great in Southwest WI. Well I should say Verizon does. USCC is the next best.

I didn't mean from Dubuque up through the 151 corridor, I meant once you go East of Darlington until you hit Beloit (excluding Monroe). Seems like there are all kinds of dead spots down that way through Northern IL until you get to Freeport. That's with USCC, can't speak for Verizon. 

Edited by weberr90

I didn't mean from Dubuque up through the 151 corridor, I meant once you go East of Darlington until you hit Beloit (excluding Monroe). Seems like there are all kinds of dead spots down that way through Northern IL until you get to Freeport. That's with USCC, can't speak for Verizon.

Verizon vets much better total coverage.

USCC LTE roaming for Sprint customers is now live. Can you ProjectFi guys use it now?

a975d5044ba17796c629ae6df7d3ae52.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by lynyrd65

Ya I live in Monroe had FI for a few weeks then dropped it only had coverage in the city since there is 1 sprint tower here and only 3 in the whole County (Monroe, Brodhead, New Glarus). Uscc covers most of the southwestern part of the state.