WoundTight

★☞ [Support] [Wizenheimer-Lite] [trlteusc Note 4][BOB7] ☜★

They also have a CM kernel but its still a work in progress as far as our varient is concerned.i believe they will have a new beta for cm this coming week.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Interested in trying this on my Note 4 but have a few questions as a part of my homework:

- Does the S Pen still work with this ROM?

- Does IR (infrared) still work with this ROM?

Thanks in advance!

I scratched together an AllianceROM build for our phone to play with. Something different while we patiently wait for USCC to drop us an update.

Original thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-sprint/development/5-0-1-allianceromn910p-18-themes-huge-t3066673

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/46p

MD5: 3fed6853d516092d17c3f2be1245c0f2

Stay Thirsty my Friends

Edited by WoundTight

Everything good so far except my data connection keeps going in and out not sure how to fix

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Edited by Metchie Smith

@Woundtight I was having the data issues as well. I swapped out the kernel with Wisenheimer and the libs. Data seems consistent I'll keep testing it out and let you know. Thanks for bringing this over to our device.

@Woundtight I was having the data issues as well. I swapped out the kernel with Wisenheimer and the libs. Data seems consistent I'll keep testing it out and let you know. Thanks for bringing this over to our device.

Where can I get the Wizenheiner kernel?

Where can I get the Wizenheiner kernel?

Nevermind. I figure you're referring to the Emotion kernel so I'll use it. Nick, have I told you that I greatly appreciate your's and Woundtight's great work you do for us? Well I do! You two have made owning this phone the best experience ever!

Sorry for no response everyone, was out of town for work. Thanks Nick for helping find a solution. For the most part I had good data but once in a while it would spaz out.

Theres data loss with the emotion 22 kernel anything before that DOESN'T drop data. I'm using the 19 release and everything plays nice. I loved Alliance rom when i was on KK and i appreciate your work on this WT!!!

Edited by slammer

Everything is going fine for me so far. I am have trouble getting the themes to work though. This is my first alliance rom so I just need to play around a bit more. I'm going to revert to the earlier emotion as suggested.

I like this Rom, but it's no daily driver for me. Great work, as usual, though. I definitely prefer Wizenheimer over this one.

I like this Rom, but it's no daily driver for me. Great work, as usual, though. I definitely prefer Wizenheimer over this one.

It's hard to beat Wizenheimer for a D.D. but Alliance sure offers lots of customization without having to use xposed.

Anyone running this ROM on the BOG2 firmware? This was mentioned earlier, but not directly addressed. I've been wanting to check out Wize, and not too long ago I used Odin to flash the most recent stock firmware. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any problems, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Yes im running it on BOG2. No problems for me but as they say backup backup backup. :)

Cool, thanks! And backup indeed, it can't be overstated.