sneakers

Time for an upgrade.

It's that time. What phone should I go for? I love messing with my phones but I still want a stable phone to use. What do you all prefer?

no. im not interested in an iphone. sorry i had this place in the wrong place and i think they moved it here for me. sorry for the confusion. im kinda new to the forum usage. not new to the forum though.

if you have an android and like rooting/customizing/widgets/etc. stay with android... or these things will be sorely missed.

jailbreaking is ok, it's just very different than android's setup

only thing apple has on android (IMO) is the slow mo camera, which is pretty cool, but I couldn't handle the switch from android (mesmerize, galaxy s2, note 2) to iphone 6 +, I actually bought the nexus 6 full retail to get back to android ---> best money I've spent in awhile

Edited by mcgleevn

iPhone!

Heeheehee

Please don't start more than one thread. We will all see it. There's absolutely no benefit in having identical threads in two places.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Well now what if the topic was "time for an upgrade to iPhone, best model to upgrade to?". Then would it be wise to have it in a different place?

its all about preference and the specs you are looking for in a phone. I have owned a lot of android phones but decided to make the switch to the iPhone since I had many different devices from apple.

I genuinely miss android phones just for the fun of rooting. Nexus is always a good route to go.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk