Thanks guys.  I know I'm overthinking things, I just want to make sure I get a device I really like, and since I do Android dev, the updates piece freaked me out a bit.

Honestly, for me, I feel this phone to be the best available for me. I've had several phones on PagePlus (flashed USCC Galaxy S4 and a Note 3) and after coming back to USCC using the Galaxy S4, this phone and the USCC Moto G are hands down much better where I live than PagePlus. I plan on keeping and using this phone for a few years at least.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Anyone having issues with LTE? Mine worked fine for a few days and then I dropped down to 3G. US Cellular says there isn't anything they can do since it isn't their device. Tried *228 and that didn't seem to help.

Anyone having issues with LTE? Mine worked fine for a few days and then I dropped down to 3G. US Cellular says there isn't anything they can do since it isn't their device. Tried *228 and that didn't seem to help.

Haven't had any issues at all. Wonder if theBuzzkill might have some input.

No 4G Issues with mine either.

I do have problems with the "CHOP-CHOP" to flash, maybe once out of a hundred. Really! It's really frustrating. My

Gen 2 went to flash flawlessly. No problems with the camera shake, just the chop. 

My friend that works at the Help Desk with me got his new Moto X got it today. I really really like it. 

Still sitting at building device as of October 1st. Got an email last week saying my device was in good hands. Delivery date still is Oct 16th. I'm not hopeful.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

So this is fun...

I'm sending this to voice my displeasure with the customer service experience I've been having. I ordered a moto x pure edition on October first. The delivery date was supposed to be October 16th(today). The status of my order has not changed since October first and I have got no communication from you stating that the delivery date was changed. I called customer support on October 14th and was told that the device had been shipped and that I would be getting it on October 16th, and that I would also be receiving am email with the tracking info. I called again today and was told that the phone would be delayed, but the rep didn't know when it would be shipped, why it was delayed, or why I was told it was already shipped.

Here are my questions..

1. You have my money, where is my phone?

2. Why do I have to call you for status updates?

3. Why was I lied to when I called on the 14th?

4. What are you going to do to rectify this issue with me?

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

I had the same kind of runaround when I was getting my Nexus 6 replaced. Their customer service since Lenovo has really taken a huge dump. I got the same type of useless information and no updates for 4 weeks before I called and had them ship a different color of the phone to me. 

I wouldn't hold your breath that you'll get that phone anytime soon...

Sorry to hear that.

No excuse for that kind of CS from a large corporation. I have been lucky I guess, with no complaints. I haven't had to contact CS though, which is the way it should be. Good luck! Hope they can make this right with you.

Got mine today. So far so good. Waiting to see how bright the screen is when active notifications activate in the dark.

Moto X Pure

Got mine today. So far so good. Waiting to see how bright the screen is when active notifications activate in the dark.

Moto X Pure

It's annoying. Especially when it is sitting next to my wife's 2014. But by no means a deal breaker.

It's the only consistent complaint I read about. Doubt it will bother me much if at all. Camera improvement is definitely welcome.

Moto X Pure

So anyone root theirs yet? Is there any development? I'm trying to root mine tonight. I'm updating my android sdk.

Haven't felt the need yet. Making sure everything is good before warranty and kind of hoping M will show up.

Moto X Pure via Tapatalk 4.9.5

Couple screen shots from random days since purchase. Still early, I know. Screen set to auto. No battery saver functions.

00a644b4691e6688a998d3421f697ba7.jpg

2ff1407d595bc8f4b7bfa4bb9cea15e0.jpg

9159692e2462deeb392ffacbd828f8c1.jpg

93518a499ca113c7ba26f0ca23b5348e.jpg

f2ecdc91441fbb0aa18da539865d2977.jpg

a31a46739ca388fe835e61c6d9c7dba7.jpg

So anyone root theirs yet?  Is there any development?  I'm trying to root mine tonight.  I'm updating my android sdk.

Well hey there Moose!  Got ya a new phone huh?

Just read a review on another forum. Guy was complaining about microlag. Is that a thing?