I got a chuckle out of it. Guess it's a good sign, people having to make up problems

Moto X Pure via Tapatalk 4.9.5

Ok, this is an old thread but the best one for this. I am thinking of getting a moto x pure edition, but I have 2 questions has anyone been able to roam lte on USCC with this yet, and will Verizon put a Sim in it if I have never had service with them before. The reason I ask is there is a strong possibility my wife and I will jump from USCC this year and I don't want to take it to Verizon and have them say they won't activate it since I never had service with them before.

Not sure about the lte roaming, but the phone is unlocked to begin with, so you can use it on any service. Switching won't/shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Putting a VZW sim in it is all you have to do. It will work 100%

You don't have to call and tell them anything. It just straight up works immediately.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks, I had heard when the moto first came out VZW was reluctant to hand Sims to new customers and only existing customers with Sims were having any luck getting connected.

I walked into the store - got one - had it activate in 5 minutes and in the phone - working 100% - never had to give them an IMEI or anything, told them to use a dummy imei from an in-store phone (which you can do) because they dont pair the sim to the imei.

Well they do, but it means nothing. 

once the sim is in the phone, their system updates with your new info from the phone and poof, it works.

at least thats how it worked for me - and the XPE wouldnt be any different.