JohnB

New Moto G Coming?

I was looking at the specs on the new Moto G and noticed "US Cellular" listed under "View More Specifications / Bands".  Anyone hear if this phone is actually coming, and if it will be an option for contracts if bought outright?

http://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-g?utm_source=motoemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ECOMM_NA_US_EN_PRODUCT_MOTOGGEN3LAUNCH&utm_content=LAUNCH&utm_term=g_build_yours

The first one was prepay only, I don't know how they'll handle the new one but USCC isn't known for its generous progressiveness.

Well then that changes everything!

Heck yeah!! 5"screen, SD capable, and $180-$220. Sure, it's not "high end", but it seems to be a good choice if you don't want a "big" phone.

I want the Moto G 2015 for my wife. She has the 2013 X, and while she isn't unhappy with it, it's starting to show its age. Not holding a charge (or as much of one), and of course the storage restriction. And it's had other weirdness.

Not wanting a big phone is her big thing. The 2013 X was just 4.7", and she says my phone (HTC One M8) is too big, but it has huge vertical bezels. I'm hoping the 2015 G won't be too big.

Picked up one today for a line on our new account. Quite a neat little device, the owner went from the original Moto G flashed to Pageplus to this one and its a major leap over the original.

Yeah its the 8gb model, less than 5gb available sadly, thankfully it has the SD card slot. Even with 1gb of ram it's still very responsive. Great phone for a novice or someone that doesn't need the fastest or greatest and at 180 is still a great bargain.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

US Cellular is a specific model, XT1548. The motomaker ones I think are only GSM compatible.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk